Did you Join the Mindfulness community in June & July 2018!? Introduce yourself and meet other who joined this month too!


Hello and welcome to the Mindfulness Forums Community
I'd like you all to come with me and take a mindful walk with me through this area. Now please get comfortable, don't feel bad putting your feet up on that coffee table- take a deep breath and enjoy this short walk with us
Close your eyes and imagine that you are walking into the Mindfulness Forums Forest. Wow so many areas, looking all spooky and scary kinda like big big trees all stretched out and full. You see the Daily check ins, wow so many wonderful topics to read on daily. Then only a few yards away comes the Mindfulness Practices and Skills. Oh do be careful not to trip over the tree trunks in the gorund. Here you can find many skills on how to be mindful.
Do you smell the forest dirt? The light in the forest cascades down through the leaves in a soft spray of light.The light shines bright over the Resource Library.The layers of forest have various textures. Do you feel it on your feet? The lower undergrowth is soft and green. The library has so much information in there for whatever you would like to learn on. There are ferns, moss, and small growths reaching towards the light. Touch it, feel it's coolness on your fingertips.
The upper canopy of the trees covers like a stained glass roof overhead, you will notice the Creative Corner. The light green leaves against the light blue and white sky create a soft, glowing, ambient light. The light is gentle and soothing. Here is a place where you can share of read on many ways to be mindfully creative. Just as nature plays together in the forest leafs with the sun's light.
There is a smooth path you are walking upon, here you are at the Team Announcements. It's well-trodden, and you continue to walk on through it. This area is filled with things the team like to share with the community. Do you see and smell combinations of soil, roots, and small plants, and how it is easy to walk through?
Once you round the corner, you see a stream that is very active- here it's called Mindfulness Discussions and DBT Skills. These 2 areas you can participate in forum discussions and support and be supported by the community. You continue toward it, admiring the large trees that grew in this streamand the different types of bark on each tree trunk. Some trees have rough bark, and some have smooth bark; some have light bark, and others dark. Notice the smell of the water and how it sprays on your face a bit.
The stream you can hear the rippling water sounds getting louder in a constant rhythm. You feel sorta like welcomed in this place nature so volunteers having us there. You now know you are in the Welcoming Center. You see the rocks just under the surface of the water; the water swirls around some and pours over others. Here you know you can "shout out" a hello and know and feel all around you- you are welcomed and feeling special.
As you notice the time and the sun starting to go down....there is much more for you to see and discover. But you notice that you are feeling full of this nature walk. You will make a plan soon to come back and visit and see all the other wonderful things this place has to offer................
Mindfulness Team shares a "Welcome" to you.
Support Team (Room)Leader-Support Team Teen Star- Soulsings
Forum Mentor/Teen Forum Star- Forum Leader RumpleSteeleSkin
Co-Leader ASilentObserver
Jr. Community Mentor- Peppermintlove
Forum Supporter- MistyMagic
Support Seassion Leader- EmunahHere
KatMae
MissMeghan
To add or remove your name, please submit this short form https://goo.gl/NQxyyb
@303315 @awesomerainbow @adocker @adventurousfan @Ady23 @amicableBlackberry1972 @AutumnLeigh @amiablePeace77 @AMusicalSilence @astray @AnActiveListener @AjanMalic @aifos1976 @asilentobserver @alfalfasproutdeux @ambitiouschestnut9158 @ambitiouscity3124 @Asimov @badoinkitydoop @basty @blueocean @BillyWilson @babybenfin @behindhazeleyes @beloved316 @BetterTogether101 @BeyondTheInvisible @billywilson @blindfaith @BlueberryFriend @BlueMossWeaver27 @blueocean45 @borderinline @brainybrainy @BridgetAileen @brilliantTurtle89 @BuddhistDracula @blueDiamond @brendenjensen @brilliomturtle89 @bluewolf1229 @benevolentOrange31 @bk20102kb @brightChestnut4066 @busyemptymind @callforhelp @calmHero86 @CaringBrit @Catlover1993 @Char1otte @Chocolateandcakes @Claito @cloudySummer @compassionatelistener108 @cookeybear @courageousCake401 @CrissiArabela @courtmarievibes @Cyanapricot8399 @cyanWater7627 @DanaMH @diplomaticShade2167 @Deeperblue @diplomaticconfucious @discreetOwl14 @elmira73 @enigmaforte @EnigmaForte @emilyLanes @EmOnTheGo @EmunahHere @epitium @equanimousCosmos @ErRoach @Evaparker02 @essdee Fairhouse @FreeSoul1417@fighter23 @frozenmermaid @Gaara @gentlePeace76 @ghofrane @GhostInTheShellx @gongoozlersoup19 @Gozzil @gracefuldeadlyswan @happydandan @happylove2611 @helpfulHuman4993 @helpfulBranch221 @Harleemoon @Hope3729 @hopefulnatural @houserabbitsrule @HeckhoundBreaker5 @helpfullBranch221 @Hereyzzil @hopeless104 @humorouscamp915 @IcyLight @InvisibleAngel92 @Itsybitsyspider91 @inventiveOrange1 @JayTheBird14 @joyoussun45 @JustMarije @JZack45 @keion @kindsoul10 @kirtokun0731@kevan @klemen @knowledge57 @Kodachrome73 @Joe2017 @JustLikeMellie @Jenna0903 @joyoussun47 @JenSee @justconfuses87 @Kanzi @KatMae @KokoroHereForYou @kvo8 @KattPiper @Kumiko @ladibugca @LG22 @Lionellinu13 @lia345 @Learntolive @LilaGrace @Lifeislove123 @lightforlife @lilynoelle @LilyLila @lightofhope89 @Lovejoy @leothelittlelioncub1 @longing4peace @maibock @marsmoon @melliontm @melliotm @Mellietronx @Mikey123 @MistyMagic @motivationalhomegirl @Musicismyfriend @NancySV1 @natg @navyFarm1407 @NevaehRose @niceTangerine6642 @NoDramaBabyLlama @NotQuiteBlue @nourrirvotreame @obie2 @onwardforevenmore @oxfordshiregatsby @P4ND0R4 @passionateCircle3866 @peacefulwarrior10 @penguinpower31 @peppermintlove @philispohicalShip9444 @PiecesofYou @Pininin @PinkDaisy83 @PinkMallow @pinkpurpleblue15 @Pinnae @pizzalover1341 @politeAvocado7234 @politelychaotic @princessofcurcus @probius @psalm139 @PurpleSnowflake2310 @politeskies6536 @PurpleNina @rachelq @raspberry985 @Raspberrybeach @rationaltiger8083 @Ravenclaw
Didnt join then but a big hello to everyone who did❤️
@brilliantTurtle89
Turtle
Did you enjoy the forest walk?
@RumpleSteeleSkin
Yes it was awesome. Thank you.
Wow thank you. I have always wanted to be part of a genuine, cool community like you all. Thank you 🙏🏽
@Chocolateandcakes
Hiya Cakes welcome to the Mindfulness Forum Community
(and you know chocolate cake is always welcomed) lol
It is nice to hear you feel this community is genuine
cool community. We do try very hard to make this very welcoming, safe and just a place where people can share on their ideas on mindfulness. Hope to see you around this community. Please do pm me if you have any questions
Hi, I'm new, I'm Amari Fey
@amarifey
Welcome to 7 Cups Mindfulness Sub-Community!
Hello!
Hi to everyone new here!
A big HELLO to
@NeonAcaiGrape @ISuckAtUsernames @Jonsi @FaithfulPrune9638 @meadowfox @Rebekah100 @Kitkat3939 @Adrjust1 @CharlieSharkie @CuriousTales @bear228 @solxyz @pretendpoet @resourcefulPond1641 @crimsonLime6525 @sweetrosa1987 @Thatnotgoodenoughgirl @starryycat @jacobt12 @Heather225 

I am Obs. I welcome you to Minfulness Support Subcommunity. We are glad to see you joined us. 
How are you doing? I hope everyone is doing well.
Please introduce yourself here and share how you start your day? We are excited to know and connect with you.
If you need any help with exploring the community, feel free to drop message to us. We will be glad to help you.
Have an awesome day. 
@ASilentObserver Thanks for the welcome.
I've been meditating on and off for about 17 years now.
As much as it helps me and I enjoy it, I've always found it hard to actually keep up the habit daily, especially during difficult times in my life when I probably needed it most.
I also find it easier to meditate after doing a short yoga practice, so I like to do 5 - 15 minutes of yoga postures and meditate for around 5 - 15 minuates at some point in the late morning or early afternoon. For some reason I find it a lot harder to do it first thing in the morning or later in the evening.
@resourcefulPond1641
awesome pond. <3 glad to have you here.
@ASilentObserver Thank you. 
@sweetrosa1987
you are welcome rosa <3
A big HELLO to
@SunshineNRage @ashWind @Talking28 @Katiets @AmethystUnicorn @pioneeringBlueberry9556 @AbejaReina @igoback622 @fallingup79 @delightfulUnicorn38 @PowerfulBanana @leeyatwan @Strong1diamond
I am Obs. I welcome you to Minfulness Support Subcommunity. We are glad to see you joined us. 
How are you doing? I hope everyone is doing well.
Please introduce yourself here and share how you start your day? We are excited to know and connect with you.
If you need any help with exploring the community, feel free to drop message to us. We will be glad to help you.
Have an awesome day. 
@ASilentObserver
thank you 
@ASilentObserver I'm doing pretty good today. Making a few phone calls. It always feels good to get stuff out of the way.
I am new here and I have really enjoyed my time here so far. I have bipolar disorder, anxiety, major depressive disorder, OCD and PTSD. I am really struggling to accept that I'm not able to work because of my mood swings and just a lot of fear surrounding leaving the house.
I usually start my day getting on here, listening to music and drinking coffee. YUM
It's nice to meet all of you