Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One strategy I use to stay calm during the day is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 13th, 2018

One strategy I use to stay calm during the day is.....

281
User Profile: MacastListener
MacastListener March 15th, 2018

Being mindful; focus on breathing, etc. Practicing meditation is great, I find.

User Profile: Lemee
Lemee March 15th, 2018

Listening to music

User Profile: Wiscogirl23
Wiscogirl23 March 15th, 2018

Thinking about good things in the near future

User Profile: affectionateBirch1430
affectionateBirch1430 March 15th, 2018

Deep breathing and aroma therapy

User Profile: Mauve7
Mauve7 March 15th, 2018

I know it sounds weird, but I like to do to go "urban hiking", for lack of a better word. Basically just walking around the street. There's something so relaxing about looking at the bustling traffic.

User Profile: TsunamiChaos
TsunamiChaos March 15th, 2018

I constantly read short stories on the internet.

User Profile: wildOnee
wildOnee March 15th, 2018

Take a break

User Profile: Kadavra
Kadavra March 15th, 2018

I have a seal squishy I got from Walmart that I keep with me throughout the day. I pull it out and start squeezing it whenever I start feeling anxious. It helps a bunch :')

User Profile: Binx626
Binx626 March 15th, 2018

Take deep breaths as needed and close my office door

User Profile: suckstobemehonestly
suckstobemehonestly March 15th, 2018

play a quick game that requires me to concentrate but isn