Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your favorite scent? It could be a food smell, outdoors, a perfume...

User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow August 23rd, 2022

facebook-comgroupsdbt-cbt-act_1661273747.support (11).png

91
User Profile: AnxiousOwl2219
AnxiousOwl2219 December 18th, 2023

The smell of rain in the air.



User Profile: SirenEstrella
SirenEstrella December 18th, 2023

Melted cheese, fresh cookies/brownies. Vanilla, lavender, eucalyptus. espresso

User Profile: neatBlueberry5213
neatBlueberry5213 December 18th, 2023

@Havingfuninthesnow

I love fresh crisp air, vanilla, anything baking-ish

User Profile: Scarlet09
Scarlet09 December 18th, 2023

My favourite scent is of my sister but she was taken away from me when I was 5, I love the smell of rain, the scent of very old books (gives me a nostalgic feel) and the smell of happiness! (literally) I can also see people's aura, and feel the energy of the room (clairsentient)  

User Profile: Scarlet09
Scarlet09 January 23rd, 2024

@Scarlet09 I also love the scent of fresh cut grass

load more
User Profile: SleepyPersonForever
SleepyPersonForever December 18th, 2023

One of my favourite smells is the smell the world has after it rained. And also just when I am cooking some food, it makes my house smell like a home.

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 December 18th, 2023

@Havingfuninthesnow

i cannot pick just one! i love pine trees, vanilla, and pool water (i know that's weird but it's the positive association lol)

User Profile: amicableox0685
amicableox0685 December 18th, 2023

My favorite scent would be dry leaves or hay baking in the sun. 🍂🍁🔥

User Profile: convivialTangerine8704
convivialTangerine8704 December 19th, 2023

Clean cotton


User Profile: Smile207
Smile207 December 19th, 2023

The smell of sand just after rain

It is the most fascinating smell, I love it since childhood

User Profile: adriannageiger
adriannageiger December 19th, 2023

clean laundry, lavander, pine, dove macadamia & rice milk scent, natural clean scent that a person gives off, baked cookies, april fresh febreeze, my mama making pasta and gravy for dinner