Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your favorite scent? It could be a food smell, outdoors, a perfume...

User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow August 23rd, 2022

facebook-comgroupsdbt-cbt-act_1661273747.support (11).png

91
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 23rd, 2022

@Havingfuninthesnow

So many hehe, Vanilla, Melted Cheese xD, smell of petrol, dew, freshly cut grass, petrichor etc etc! 😃

How about you?

User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 August 23rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Melted cheese is definitely a smell I didn't expect to be listed here :p 💛✨

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 24th, 2022

@innateJoy9602

Hahaha xD 🙈 try smelling this gif lol!

cheese-melted-cheese.gif

User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 August 24th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Point PROVEN. I GET IT NOW. :D :P 💛💛

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 25th, 2022

@innateJoy9602

LoL, I know right haha, Joy xD 💛💛

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow OP August 24th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I like melted cheese and vanilla from candles.

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 25th, 2022

@Havingfuninthesnow Yay *high fiveeeee*

load more
User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow OP September 30th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Vanilla and mint

User Profile: UniversalSmile
UniversalSmile October 5th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Sun, smell of petrol eh 👀xD I think I found my people😂

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 5th, 2022

@UniversalSmile Ellyyy! Lol yassss *high fivesssss* xD I love that greasy smell! Woohoo!😆❤

load more
User Profile: Enchanted2024
Enchanted2024 December 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

yesss petrol and nail polish and nail polish remover, the smell of rain, the smell of ocean breeze, the smell of cinemas and the smell of animals lmao

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 18th, 2023

@Swiftygirl13 oooh yes so many amazing smells heheh!🥰

User Profile: Enchanted2024
Enchanted2024 December 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Aaaah long time no talkkk hruuu


User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 18th, 2023

@Swiftygirl13 hehe yes, been a while, I'm alrighty, happy to see you. How've you been? *huggles* <3<3<3

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: pineapplepeanut
pineapplepeanut August 23rd, 2022

@Havingfuninthesnow

I love the smell of lilac; baked goods like brownies and pastries after they just come out of the oven.

User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow OP August 24th, 2022

@pineapplepeanut

brownies smell so good

load more
User Profile: imaginativePlane7983
imaginativePlane7983 August 23rd, 2022

Orange blossoms and jasmin

User Profile: Princetomyanxiety
Princetomyanxiety August 23rd, 2022

@Havingfuninthesnow

the smell of my boyfriends hoodie

User Profile: imaginativePlane7983
imaginativePlane7983 August 23rd, 2022

@Princetomyanxiety

That sounds so much in love 💞

User Profile: Princetomyanxiety
Princetomyanxiety August 24th, 2022

@imaginativePlane7983

yeah, having some issues right now, but I can’t imagine life without him.

load more
load more
User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 August 23rd, 2022

@Havingfuninthesnow

Pumpkin candles! ✨💛

User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow OP August 24th, 2022

@innateJoy9602

Those should be in stores now to buy. I like the pine in December.

load more
User Profile: HavenonEarth
HavenonEarth August 24th, 2022

@Havingfuninthesnow

L'eau Nina by Nina Ricci and Flower Princess by Vera Wang.

The former is in the sample size bottle for my 7Cups display picture. xD

User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG August 24th, 2022

@Havingfuninthesnow my fav scent is lemon, coconut, jasmine, passion fruit so many <3

August 24th, 2022
  • Rain@Havingfuninthesnow
User Profile: cgould03
cgould03 August 24th, 2022

I have a few but my number one is the smell of my environment (Trees, pavement, grass etc) just after ir during when it rains. 🌳🌿🌧️☔

User Profile: EmberShard
EmberShard August 24th, 2022

The fresh cut wood smell inside home Depot or Lowe's

User Profile: Velvetrosebud
Velvetrosebud August 24th, 2022

@EmberShard

I didn't know fresh cut wood has a smell!

User Profile: EmberShard
EmberShard August 24th, 2022

It could just be the lumber smell. They do have a lot of hardware and equipment

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 24th, 2022

@EmberShard *fist bump* Yes! Fresh cut wood is awesome!

load more