Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favorite words or phrases

What is one of your favorite words or phrases?

36
User Profile: whyohwhy95137
whyohwhy95137 July 30th, 2019

Does a favourite quote count?

Mine is, "not all those who wander are lost"

and my second, "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live"

2 replies

@whyohwhy95137

I love both of them!!

User Profile: MiriMonks
MiriMonks October 25th, 2019

<3

1 reply
User Profile: ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp
ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp OP October 25th, 2019

@MiriMonks

heart

load more
load more
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin October 19th, 2019

@ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp

HI Thank you this is great. Wow I have many I love to say. I'll try and share them and not be naughty-lolcheeky

Image result for get over it

I know "get over it" can be very harsh to some people. When I say these words it normally is to my close friends who are on the pity pot and really draining me. Or to my kiddos whining on something just not worth it.

Image result for be the bigger person

I say this a lot to my kids. As yes being a teen and young adult can be so very hard. Some issues they talk to me about and how is the right way to respond. So I share this and also let them know do not get even or bitter.

Image result for God can and will heal you through anything

My so very favorite words I have in my heart. Yes I believe in God and the wonders He can do. I put all my life acheivements to Him as He stood there and helped me through.

heart

1 reply
User Profile: ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp
ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp OP October 19th, 2019

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Your response has reached my heart so very heavily that I am going to share it in my Feed. See you there blush

load more
User Profile: toughApple4897
toughApple4897 October 25th, 2019

@ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp

"No matter how long the winter, the spring is sure to come"

1 reply
User Profile: ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp
ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp OP October 25th, 2019

@toughApple4897

heart

load more
User Profile: feelitinyourbones2
feelitinyourbones2 October 25th, 2019

"May the Force be with you!"

1 reply
User Profile: ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp
ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp OP October 25th, 2019

@feelitinyourbones2

heart

load more
User Profile: Bluebubble725
Bluebubble725 October 25th, 2019

"To Infinity and beyond."

3 replies
User Profile: feelitinyourbones2
feelitinyourbones2 October 25th, 2019

@Bluebubble725

So funny, used to love Toy Story...

1 reply
User Profile: ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp
ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp OP October 26th, 2019

@feelitinyourbones2

heart

load more
User Profile: ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp
ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp OP October 26th, 2019

@Bluebubble725

heart

load more
User Profile: faraz1013
faraz1013 October 26th, 2019

@ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp Eating apple a day,keeps the doctor away

1 reply
User Profile: ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp
ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp OP October 26th, 2019

@faraz1013

heart

load more
User Profile: Sedtzl
Sedtzl October 26th, 2019

Today is the first day of the rest of your life!

Smile, people will wonder what youve been up to.

😊

5 replies
User Profile: feelitinyourbones2
feelitinyourbones2 October 26th, 2019

@Sedtzl

Just like every birthday is in fact a personal New Year's Day😊

1 reply
User Profile: ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp
ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp OP October 26th, 2019

@feelitinyourbones2

heart

load more
User Profile: ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp
ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp OP October 26th, 2019

@Sedtzl

heart

2 replies
User Profile: Sedtzl
Sedtzl October 28th, 2019

heart@ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp

1 reply
User Profile: ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp
ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp OP October 28th, 2019

@Sedtzl

wink

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl October 26th, 2019

Sorry Not Sorry

2 replies
User Profile: ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp
ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp OP October 26th, 2019

@Zulegirl

heart

User Profile: ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp
ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp OP October 26th, 2019

@Zulegirl

En español sería "Lamento no lamentarlo"?

load more
User Profile: guitarszxzxs
guitarszxzxs October 26th, 2019

A few of my favorite words are cheeks, mouth, duct tape

1 reply
User Profile: ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp
ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp OP October 26th, 2019

@guitarszxzxs

heart

load more
User Profile: milopixiedog123
milopixiedog123 March 28th, 2021

my favorite word is bubble!

1 reply

@milopixiedog123 heart

load more