Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ten-nie-Bean-Nie Ice Breaker w/Rumple

User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin January 18th, 2020

Image result for GIF Harry Potter characters Image result for GIF Harry Potter characters Image result for GIF Harry Potter characters Image result for GIF Harry Potter characters Image result for GIF Harry Potter characters

If you could choose to be one character from Harry Potter, who would you be?

@Anonymousloner4773 @amiablePeace77 @brilliantTurtle89 @bleuPhoenix @Chaos2 @charmingshoulder48 @CallMeNaman2002 @Dajia215 @d0g @emmadancer @GooseyLucy @gekolover8 @HisokaChan @idkwhatnametopik IcanfixProblems @KarrotCake @Lordoblivion @LexIris @lightPeach1248 @limeNickel4055 @Mimi15 @MelanieDaniels63 @Mayarosebird5656 @NonBeing @peppermintlove @RumpleSteeleSkin @RebekahRebel @SamualFrancis @shaunnxx1 @skyMatinez @softtiissue @shanna2 @sunshinegiraffe123 @ServiceDog102 @skySeaTurtle @SpiritAngel04 @sely @Toad01 @Turdle @wittySea676 @xAcidxx @versatilePerson1717

53
User Profile: Mycool2019
Mycool2019 January 19th, 2020

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Harry potter

1 reply
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin OP January 19th, 2020

@Mycool2019

Image result for GIF Harry Potter characters

load more
User Profile: VeronicaM
VeronicaM January 19th, 2020

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Hmm, I think I'd be Dobby :o (I just love the most of Harry Pottercheeky)

1 reply
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin OP January 19th, 2020

@VeronicaM

Image result for GIF Harry Potter CUTE dOBBY

load more
User Profile: MusicT0MyEars
MusicT0MyEars January 19th, 2020

@RumpleSteeleSkin

It's gotta be Dobby. He is i c o n!

1 reply
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin OP January 19th, 2020

@MusicT0MyEars

Image result for GIF Harry Potter CUTE dOBBY

load more
User Profile: Multifandoms101
Multifandoms101 January 19th, 2020

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Hermoine Granger

1 reply
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin OP January 19th, 2020

@Multifandoms101

Image result for GIF Harry Potter Hermione Granger

load more
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn January 19th, 2020

@RumpleSteeleSkin no thinking *-* dobby for sure!!!!

3 replies
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin OP January 19th, 2020

@Listeningsarinn for sure!!

Image result for GIF Harry Potter cute Dobby

1 reply
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn January 20th, 2020

@RumpleSteeleSkin dobby is a free elffff *~*

load more
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin OP January 20th, 2020

@Listeningsarinn

Image result for GIF Harry Potter characters Dobby

load more
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 19th, 2020

Can I chose the Hungarian Horntail? I've always wanted to be a dragon, and it would probably be an honor among dragons to have fought Harry Potter once he saves the world.

1 reply
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin OP January 19th, 2020

@LightDragon I think it be so cool to be a dragonsmiley

Image result for GIF Harry Potter Hungarian Horntail

load more
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs January 20th, 2020

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Severus Snape, intelligent and powerful, despised and feared and thought of as unloyal when he was the most faithful and dedicated...do not judge people by appearance ir first impressions...you never know what shadow who plays with evil in fact protects you...

1 reply
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs January 20th, 2020

@cometogether in order to fight evil you first must be a snake...fight evil with evil and darkness with darkness and with death step on death...

load more
User Profile: ouwillbefound
ouwillbefound January 21st, 2020

This one's hard! Why are you making me choose between my babies!!!!

But I guess if I had to choose, I would be Tonks. Tonks has always been one of my faves. She's incredibly loyal, kind, hardworking, selfless, and a total badass. And because she's a Hufflepuff, she gives us Puffs some well needed representation. She always tries to make everyone happy, and is incredibly talented (she's basically Moody's prodigy). She would also do anything for love, and if someone had to end up with Remus besides Sirius, I would pick Tonks.

Anyway, thanks for coming to my ted talk about Tonks, lol.

User Profile: SpiritAngel04
SpiritAngel04 January 24th, 2020

@RumpleSteeleSkin

1 reply
User Profile: SpiritAngel04
SpiritAngel04 January 24th, 2020

@RumplesteeleSkin

Sorry xD I meant to say Hedwig :3

load more
User Profile: d0g
d0g August 9th, 2020

@RumpleSteeleSkin i would wanna be sirius black so i could transfigure into a dog :p