Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Did you just earn a new badge??!! Let us know which badge, how you earned it & well give you a high five!

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 12th, 2017

YAYYYY

9961
User Profile: smilingisthebestmedicine04
smilingisthebestmedicine04 October 13th, 2017

getting some training done on my night off!!wink

User Profile: BoiNC
BoiNC June 24th, 2018

@smilingisthebestmedicine04

Hahaha. LOL I'm so glad I'm not the only one...mrrm

load more
User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit October 13th, 2017

lean on me badge givng peer support to a listener

User Profile: Zombii
Zombii October 13th, 2017

@Laura

awww that's sweet! Ijust got my 48 badges that is the Strong Bond I :D

User Profile: Suryansh
Suryansh July 22nd, 2020

A hearty congratulations to you @Zombii for your great achievement. heart

load more
User Profile: quietLime89
quietLime89 October 13th, 2017

forum support badge - just now. !!!!!

User Profile: ilikeurflaws
ilikeurflaws October 13th, 2017

@Laura Posting 25 posts on the forumss heart *yay*

User Profile: Laura
Laura OP October 13th, 2017

@ilikeurflaws

great job! go forum go

load more
User Profile: peacefulsoul17
peacefulsoul17 October 13th, 2017

@Laura

User Profile: peacefulsoul17
peacefulsoul17 October 13th, 2017

@Laura thanks !!

User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit October 13th, 2017

i love that we can now share our badges we get when it pops up ty @Laura i just got the steadfastsoul 2 badge :)

User Profile: eternalForest63
eternalForest63 October 13th, 2017

@Laura what a lively way of sharing our successes. I just did some training so a few more added.

User Profile: JustLikeMellie
JustLikeMellie October 14th, 2017

@Laura I got the Forgiveness badge :)