Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'd like to find 7+ members to interact on this thread.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle June 30th, 2023

I think interaction with a group of like-minded people helps "a lot" to overcome obstacles and forge forward. “Like Minded” - (Sharing stories, help and encouragement about tasks, chores and work. Changing mind blocks and setbacks)

The smallest achievement can lead to the most uplifting sense of personal self-value and satisfaction.

This organization is called 7-cups in reference to 7 cups of tea being shared. 7+ people with different views of support and encouragement can help any member through obstacles and hard times that hinder accomplishment. And also, there is no commitment to a chatroom with restricted timelines. This is More casual with encouragement to interact together with everyone’s posts.

Our goals can take minutes… hours to weeks and months; and even years. Share yours now.

“Even the mundane task of washing dishes by hand is an example of the small tasks and personal activities that once filled people's daily lives with a sense of achievement.” B. F. Skinner

If You’re Interested:
Just list something you’re trying to do and encourage others too
.... BIG or small.... Amazing or boring.... Simple or Complicated.... It doesn't matter what it is, if it is important to you. And hopefully you will get 7+ replies of hope, encouragement and maybe a nice conversation. 😊


13
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP July 3rd, 2023

Morning tasks + breakfast. DONE!

6:46am: Continue laundry. Do dishes.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP July 4th, 2023

THE NEXT DAY....
(from yesterday) Continue laundry. Do dishes. DONE! Yesterday was a fairly normal day for me. This has been an extremely hard week to stay motivated. Writing in this thread help me tremendously to try to stay on track. It doesn't end here; it never ends so I continue on with my working chores today. I think the big difference is that I have gained or regained purpose and direction.

I still have to make it through the mundane daily tasks.

4:30am: Morning tasks, Breakfast, Clean kitchen.


User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP July 4th, 2023

Morning tasks, Breakfast, Clean kitchen. DONE!

POP STARTING A CAR.... I've been pushing this old wreck for a week and it never even sputtered to start. With that said, and because I've been pushing in the direction I've wanted to go; I AM closer to my goal but it's been hard and I'm not close enough! TODAY the engine is sputtering, trying to start. Anyone that has ever tried to pop start a car knows that a sputtering engine will always give you renewed strength and hope so you push harder and you know she's gonna fire up! image_1688471278.png

PS: I'm the old car, not a real vehicle. 😂.

Never giver up, always push in the right direction.

7:45am: Fill out and submit insurance audit paperwork.