Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Oh - No.... spending too much time on 7-Cups. It's addictive! New adjustment, that's all!

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle July 27th, 2022

I didn't do good on my goals for the past couple days BUT I sure did enjoy the time I spent on 7-Cups. I can quickly see I'll have to discipline myself here. I definetly want to stay consistent but realize I'll have to regulate my time accordingly. Some days can be fun all day interaction but not too often. I am not blaming 7-Cup for my lack of recent goal achievement. (That was lack of food and TV disciplines) But I am going to set a time window for a daily basis.

My goals for today are not specific, Heavy rains have derailed my original plans and I'm still floundering from poor goal achievement of the past couple days. I have to get out of the house and address other obligations... between the rain storms.

4
User Profile: Psalm139
Psalm139 July 27th, 2022

I think it's my fault for yesterday. Sorry.

3 replies
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP July 27th, 2022

@Psalm139

NO WAY! You were the best part of my day. I've just been introduced to so many wonderful threads and ideas and people for the pst week that aren't really about my post. They wore me out! AT LEAST you and I were GOALSTERS together for a day❤️💚😜. Let's do it again please, It was great!

Did you feel better today?

2 replies
User Profile: Psalm139
Psalm139 July 27th, 2022

@IsayUncle

Oh ok. I'm glad it wasn't just because of me. I'm still struggling today but I talked to my new listener again and that helped for a while.

1 reply
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP July 27th, 2022

@Psalm139

I'm sorry to hear that but the listener helped some so that was good and That could definetly get better as time goes on. If you don't mind me asking, what is your very first struggling thought or emotion after waking up? And is it the same every morning? I don't mean to be too nosey, just letting you know you can share if you want to.

_1658961490.image.png

load more
load more
load more