Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: goodonebrowndustquetal
goodonebrowndustquetal September 2nd, 2018

Staying clean for another month!!!

User Profile: Julietlovesu415
Julietlovesu415 September 2nd, 2018

Have fun, do my best to have funlaugh

User Profile: tidyNectarine7992
tidyNectarine7992 September 2nd, 2018

To be a better person .

User Profile: cheezyangeezy
cheezyangeezy September 3rd, 2018

Creating a morning and night routine.

User Profile: SolitSoul
SolitSoul September 21st, 2018

@cheezyangeezy I would love do something like that, unfortunately after two or three days I'll forget. I wish you could achieve your goal

load more
User Profile: notasadstory
notasadstory September 3rd, 2018

Become more body positive and avoid self-loathing.

User Profile: mombrad
mombrad September 3rd, 2018

Get back to exercising. I can definitely tell my anxiety ramps up when I've been away from the gym for too long. That being said, I also want to prioritize myself and my family better so that I'm not dropping the ball on self care for people that will drain me.

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina September 3rd, 2018

Set up doctor's appointments to get back on track

User Profile: BeeboIsQueen
BeeboIsQueen September 3rd, 2018

Work smarter instead of harder

User Profile: philosophicalLychee8333
philosophicalLychee8333 September 3rd, 2018

to not worry what people think of my speech impedment, grades.smiley

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 3rd, 2018

@philosophicalLychee8333 Welcome to 7Cups! We are delighted to have you here with us. It is hard to not focus on what others say about us. However, you are more than just grades and your speech impediment.

Best of luck; we are rooting for you! :)

load more
User Profile: imanobodylmao
imanobodylmao September 3rd, 2018

@Laura Not giving a damn bout what anyone says. Hahaha its easier said than done i guess.🤷🏽‍♀️

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 3rd, 2018

@imanobodylmao Welcome to 7Cups! We are happy to have you here with us. Hehe, it definitely is easier said than done. However, we are here for you! It helps to focus on those who accept us for who we are.

Best of luck; we

load more