Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: ChloeTheDuck
ChloeTheDuck September 4th, 2018

Help as many people I can possible and be happy.

September 4th, 2018

Stop binging

User Profile: understandingLand4529
understandingLand4529 September 4th, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is to budget my $.

User Profile: Mez79P
Mez79P September 4th, 2018

I want to stop feeling lonely and hating myself.

User Profile: bl44
bl44 September 4th, 2018

@Mez79P

That's a tough one. It's so hard to like yourself when you perceive yourself as worthless due to circumstances that seem out of your control.

User Profile: Joy9Pineapples
Joy9Pineapples September 6th, 2018

@Mez79P isn't that why a lot of us have joined this website. You're a beautiful person, I know it because you have a cute puppy as your picture. I'm going to volunteer at my local animal shelter to make myself feel better. Maybe that's an idea to try... All the best :)

load more
User Profile: BrokenAngelxx
BrokenAngelxx September 4th, 2018

keep the focus on my mental health---realize that it's okay to walk away from toxic jobs and that you don't owe anyone an explanation for doing so

User Profile: Timike
Timike September 4th, 2018

To be patient.

User Profile: persistentCoconut639
persistentCoconut639 September 4th, 2018

Pay off 2 more credit cards.

User Profile: Fantacy
Fantacy September 4th, 2018

Save money

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 4th, 2018

To fight with my sexual fantasy which has increased from 10% to 15%. Morevoer, the face is hovering over my mind, which has also become discretr fro 15% to 20%. It is scary and I cannot forgive myself due to this sexual fantasy inside me!!

User Profile: enjoyiable111
enjoyiable111 September 4th, 2018

Sop my addition