Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: bl44
bl44 September 4th, 2018

Find a safe to live

1 reply
User Profile: bl44
bl44 September 4th, 2018

@bl44

Meant find a place to live

load more
User Profile: JoAnneSinghLMHC
JoAnneSinghLMHC September 4th, 2018

To declutter.

User Profile: iamyoursilverlining
iamyoursilverlining September 4th, 2018

To complete my internship successfully. This month I have set a small, achievable goal.

User Profile: Stephanator
Stephanator September 4th, 2018

Save some moneeyyy! smiley

User Profile: MarcelK
MarcelK September 7th, 2018

I found a home, now I need a job to let it become permanent.

User Profile: dynamicOrange9747
dynamicOrange9747 September 8th, 2018

Score a penalty! 😲

User Profile: ivoryShade3200
ivoryShade3200 September 8th, 2018

Get up and take a shower before 9am every day

User Profile: ivoryShade3200
ivoryShade3200 September 14th, 2018

Originally I posted take a shower before 9 am.... that has not happened one time yet but I have started cleaning up the mess. Dishes laundry and decluttering. I have taken showers or at least washed my face most days just not before 9am. Todays goal is to practice face painting. I have a gig next weekend and need to get some designs and pics of things I havent painted before. I am happy with my progress forward this month even if I havent made my goal. Maybe I should re examine the time constraints I put on my self about showers. I mean, I dont have any place to be most of the time (I dont have a job) my kiddo rides the bus to and from school. If I do have something I need a car for I have to get up and take the hubby to work but we a short on cash so I dont in an effort to save gas. I mean what make a goal a good one? And with so many things that I need to do better on, I feel I need to pick something that I can accomplish fairly easy. Because I need a boost!

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina September 18th, 2018

To focus on being happy and continuing to better myself

User Profile: BrokenAngelxx
BrokenAngelxx September 20th, 2018

to get a new job so I can quit my current one (which is very toxic)