Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: eerieMoon9
eerieMoon9 September 1st, 2018

I want to be able to get rid of the unnecessary junk I have accumulated over the years.

I am moving into a new apartment October 1st and want to only bring what I need.

It's a chance to start anew and my goal is to get through the moving process, then sit back and enjoy the rest of the ride :)

User Profile: enlightenedTree32
enlightenedTree32 September 2nd, 2018

Pass my core exams and stay caught up with all of my classes!

User Profile: HerculesMadison
HerculesMadison September 2nd, 2018

Get better at listening - both here on 7 Cups, as well as with my friends, family and at work.

User Profile: ripplesofcalm
ripplesofcalm September 2nd, 2018

No screens after 10!

3 replies
User Profile: HerculesMadison
HerculesMadison September 2nd, 2018

@ripplesofcalm

That's a good one! I've been trying to do that myself! :)

2 replies
User Profile: ripplesofcalm
ripplesofcalm September 2nd, 2018

@HerculesMadison Thanks lol I

1 reply
User Profile: HerculesMadison
HerculesMadison September 2nd, 2018

@ripplesofcalm

Yeah, me neither. It's a tough habit to break!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Madisyn
Madisyn September 2nd, 2018

get a new job and begin saving my money instead of impulsively spending it!!!

User Profile: Mikeee24
Mikeee24 September 2nd, 2018

Remove toxic people out of my life completely.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 September 2nd, 2018

Force myself to get up and start moving more and get to some doctors i need to see!

User Profile: creativeButterfly60
creativeButterfly60 September 2nd, 2018

Be happy and composed

User Profile: Ceex
Ceex September 2nd, 2018

My main goal this month is to follow my bliss and to encourage others to do the same. I realise it can be difficult sometimes, especially when we feel down on ourselves. However, with plenty of guidance and support, I'm positive that we can all live our best lives. :)

User Profile: Freedomtochoose
Freedomtochoose September 2nd, 2018

Hello,

I plan on taking everyday in September, one day at a time. I was off the entire summer and now its back to reality.