Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: generousDiamond35
generousDiamond35 September 2nd, 2018

To not overthink about things which depress me.

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib September 2nd, 2018

What really matters

get my appts done

exercise more

be happy and get done I am behind on its my writing I return from my

vacation

User Profile: Oreo
Oreo September 2nd, 2018

Keep myself together while I struggle with school and health issues

User Profile: EarlyOwl
EarlyOwl September 2nd, 2018

I'd just like to get more control of my life.

User Profile: Charlotte14W
Charlotte14W September 2nd, 2018

Stay happy and make sure I stay in a positive environment to help with my wellbeing instead of somewhere negative

User Profile: independentAcres6388
independentAcres6388 September 2nd, 2018

Be more open with my feelings.

User Profile: brightWings30
brightWings30 September 2nd, 2018

To go to stress ilness center as it's my first big step towards recovery from anxiety. It has Tai Chi gymnastics, massages, teaching relaxation techniques, wide psychotherapy programmes. And one more, not to care about my work during there ^^

User Profile: TheAnxiousLioness
TheAnxiousLioness September 2nd, 2018

Don't panic.

User Profile: Rashmi9674
Rashmi9674 September 2nd, 2018

To focus on study and keep warming my job parallel. At the same time, I will not weaken my mind. Keep blossoming ! :)

User Profile: HappyDucky8
HappyDucky8 September 2nd, 2018

Be gone forever

2 replies
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 2nd, 2018

@plumFig3360 *hugs if you are okay with it* Hey there, it sounds like you are struggling. If you ever need someone to chat with, feel free to reach out to the listeners here. Your presence means so much. We are here for you. Best wishes! :)

User Profile: nicegirl20
nicegirl20 September 3rd, 2018

@plumFig3360

*Hugs you tightly* Your presence in more important than you think. You are not alone my friend

load more