Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7892
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 August 9th, 2018

User Profile: JenniferPattersonLMFT
JenniferPattersonLMFT August 9th, 2018

I don't know about you, but this was what I needed to look at this morning.

#fuelingup #selfcare #motivation

User Profile: Kessie92
Kessie92 August 9th, 2018

"Why die tomorrow knowing I could have had a piece of cake today?"

- Gabriel Iglesias

User Profile: Kessie92
Kessie92 August 9th, 2018

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

- Albert Einstein

User Profile: bob59404
bob59404 August 11th, 2018

Mind over matter. If you don't mind - it doesn't matter!

1 reply
User Profile: Jazzy2020
Jazzy2020 November 23rd, 2018

@bob59404

Everything that we entertained in our mind are not all good or helps us feel good.

Our mind is the most powerful parts of our body. It can make us feel good and bad.

We can spend our entire life entertaining thoughts that cannot help us. Then wake up someday

Realizing that we have spent our entire life thinking for nothing.

load more
User Profile: beehappy123
beehappy123 August 13th, 2018

YOUR NOW IS NOT YOUR FOREVER

thats a quote that has got me through so much. Whenever things get difficult thats what I think.

If youre going through a difficult time at the moment, I want you to know you are not alone. Theres a whole community here waiting to help you as soon as you say the word. Things will get better. And well be here to support you every step of the way :) <3

User Profile: EliwasanIsland
EliwasanIsland August 16th, 2018

I will love myself despite the ease with which I lean towards the opposite

- Shane Koyzcan

User Profile: Jaeteuk
Jaeteuk August 19th, 2018

I watch a lot of Korean Dramas, and I've written down all meaningful sayings from them. Here is a few of my favorites:

"Tears aren't a signal of pain, but a signal of healing, and because tears are needed to wash away pain and longing." - God's Quiz 4, Ep. 1

"Love from the weakest and the poorest person is the biggest love, enough to protect and embrace everybody." - same as previous, Ep. 4

"If misfortune doesn't come by itself, then we'll not face the misfortune alone." - Hyde, Jekyll, and I, Ep. 8

"What I need now is the courage to look squarely at my wounds." - same as previous, Ep. 9

"If you want to escape life's darkest tunnel, try to love somebody, because great fortune may be awaiting for you." - Triangle, last episode

User Profile: 8Moonlight
8Moonlight August 20th, 2018

If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.
– Fred Rogers

User Profile: Rileigh7474
Rileigh7474 August 20th, 2018

My favorite quote would be: Its kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney