Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What helps you cultivate peace and calm?

User Profile: Fluffysheep8
Fluffysheep8 February 9th, 2022

The title says it all! What helps you cultivate peace and calm? What works for me is watching YouTube videos of beautiful nature on TV, because I love nature. I was inspired by the quote "To a mind that is still the whole universe surrenders." and I wanted to see what your ideas were!

24
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 13th, 2022

Hey @Fluffysheep8, I like how your recent threads have got us to think about what helps us feel calm, and about our self care practices. Keep up the great work, sheep! I too enjoy watching YouTube videos and documentaries, about nature and it's surroundings, truly is one peaceful experience! ❤

Thanks for the tag, Nerdy! Taking long walks helps me feel relaxed too, I enjoy walking while listening to some music. @Nerdtastic01 ❤

Being close to nature is the ultimate calming experience, I'd say! It is super therapeutic to just bask in nature's glory, in that little while, it makes me feel a tiny part of our beloved nature, and things seem to cause less worry, in a way! ❤ I also like being alone sometimes and not do anything lol, just breathe xD

User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop February 19th, 2022

Simple. By getting yourself calm to achieve peace. Our actions are causing reactions. Remember!