Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your favorite motivational quote?

User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly November 10th, 2022

_1668114246.November 10 - Quote of the Day.png

This quote reminds me that we are the captain of our journey.

What are some of your favorite motivational quotes? Share them below and let us know why they motivate you.

78
User Profile: AnnaSilverberg
AnnaSilverberg November 11th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

There's always light in the darkness.


It's a quote that has stayed with me since I was a teenager.

User Profile: Aliya321
Aliya321 November 11th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”

November 11th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"

I like this saying because , If I attend to an issue while is just starting then it takes less effort to fix later down the road. In short fix it while it is $1.00 instead of waiting till it cost me $100.00

User Profile: Agersalelaw
Agersalelaw November 11th, 2022

Those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart November 11th, 2022

You can pick your friends. You can pick your nose. But you can’t pick your friend’s nose.

2 replies
User Profile: SanrioHelloKitty
SanrioHelloKitty November 11th, 2022

@LovingPeacefulHeart

This made me laugh 😂 I find it funny because I unintentionally 'picked' my friends nose, we were at a sleepover, and she was in the sleeping bag next to me and when we woke up my finger was in her nose 😔 It was a hilarious morning...

1 reply
User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart November 11th, 2022

@SanrioHelloKitty


That’s just too funny!! She must be a super deep sleeper for her to not notice that! 😆

load more
load more
User Profile: KarmaTheRascal
KarmaTheRascal November 11th, 2022

"I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don't"

~I don't know who

User Profile: RachelListener
RachelListener November 11th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Those who mind don't matter, Those who matter don't mind.

User Profile: reesesfoundpieces
reesesfoundpieces November 11th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

"When the going gets tough, the tough reinvent."

-RuPaul



A classic RuPaul spin on the traditional "When the going gets tough, the tough get going" (which is also equally as important to me), this quote means to me that when we're under pressure, whether it be stress, grief, or mental health issues, etc., we always find a way to get creative in our situation. "Reinvent" in this quote can mean a lot of different things to different people. But in my case, when I hear "reinvent", I think of all the times I've survived what life has thrown at me and how I've reinvented all the hurt and the trauma into something beautiful. I've reinvented my life experiences into being an exceptional active-listener. I've reinvented all the nights I cried myself to sleep, all the over-thoughts, all the attempts and SH tendencies, into a resource for others to chat with me about the fact that they're going through the same things I did once upon a time, (and sometimes still do).

1 reply
User Profile: georgiagalaxy
georgiagalaxy November 16th, 2022

@reesesfoundpieces That's so beautiful to hear, especially as a young person. My Mum loves RuPaul 👍🏻

load more
User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 November 11th, 2022

Thanks to all the people and 7 cups of tea. You are great. If need me I am here for everyone.Xx

User Profile: fearlessCircle6951
fearlessCircle6951 November 11th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

''Pain is just a twist thats added to your storyline''

i woke up oneday and had this on my mind

1 reply
User Profile: georgiagalaxy
georgiagalaxy November 16th, 2022

@fearlessCircle6951 That's very clever 😊

load more