Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let me share a song that's been inspiring me lately: The Struts - Could have been me.

User Profile: Alfbern
Alfbern April 2nd

Hello all,


I hope you've been doing well. I found this song a few months back, and I wanted to share it somewhere. 


The Struts - It could have been me

I always imagined my deepest, inner voice is talking to me when I hear this song. Especially these lines:


I wanna taste love and pain

Wanna feel pride and shame

I don't wanna take my time

Don't wanna waste one line

I wanna live better days

Never look back and say

Could have been me



4
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 2nd

@Alfbern

Thank you for sharing!

Such powerful lyrics 💙

good-morning-have-a-nice-day.gif

I relate to this.

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter April 15th

@Alfbern i love this song it sounds fun and motivating 🩷

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter April 15th

i first discovered this song when i watched "sing 2" and i love it ever since 

sing 2 could have been me scene https://youtu.be/cN2IuhhXitA?si=3tI115ZUrXzLf31p

load more