Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What song(s) relate to you the most? :)

User Profile: llSupportingll
llSupportingll April 3rd, 2024

Hey all, I hope you're all having a good day so far. Quick question, what kind of songs do you feel really speak to you? For me, I feel like "So Much (For) Stardust) by Fall Out Boy really hits home because it makes me feel upset. The lyrics and the music itself just have this really deep, emotional vibe that gets to me. It's like a mix of feeling nostalgic and kinda regretful. The song just captures this sense of loss and longing that I can relate to, making me feel a bit down when I listen to it. 

     The song's sad vibes and the way it makes me feel just really resonate with me. It's like it's tapping into my own emotions and experiences, making me feel a bit of a connection with it. It's a song that means a whole lot to me because it captures those sad feelings in such a real way.

     I would love to know what songs really resonate with you all. Feel free to share in the comments below, and I'll be sure to reply to each one soon! I can't wait to hear your thoughts and experiences that mean a lot to you. Your insights are always appreciated. Looking forward to our conversations ahead! :)

6
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe April 3rd, 2024

@llSupportingll@llSupportingll•••🌑

Hey there🥳

Thanks for sharing your deep connection to "So Much (For) Stardust" by Fall Out Boy. It's amazing how music has the power to evoke such strong emotions and resonate with our own experiences. 🎶❤️ I totally get what you mean about feeling nostalgic and regretful when listening to certain songs – they have a way of tapping into our innermost feelings.

•••🌕

For me, a song that really speaks to my soul is "Breathe Me" by Sia. 🌬️ Every time I hear it, I feel like I'm being wrapped in a blanket of raw emotion. The haunting melody and poignant lyrics just tug at my heartstrings, reminding me of moments of vulnerability and introspection. It's like Sia is singing directly to my soul, comforting me in times of need 🎵 💜




User Profile: CJHere2Help
CJHere2Help April 11th, 2024

@BelovedMe

Hello! I just checked this track out, and I completely agree! It's an amazing and melodic track. Her vocals sound so melodic and crisp. I've mostly only heard Sia's big hits or collaborations with artists I like, she's a very talented musician.

load more
User Profile: Elephi
Elephi April 11th, 2024

@llSupportingll @BelovedMe

Thanks for sharing "So Much (For) Stardust." I'd never heard it before, but I can relate as well. "Breathe Me" is an excellent tune also! It was top on my most repeated songs list for a long, long time. I don't even think I realized how much I'd listened to it. I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this song, but "Answers" from Final Fantasy 14 tugs at my soul every time I hear it. I always get goosebumps and sometimes it still makes me cry. The track on this video isn't as robust or clear as the album version, but it has the lyrics overlaid nicely, so I'll link it anyway.

TW: Fantasy battles



User Profile: CJHere2Help
CJHere2Help April 11th, 2024

@llSupportingll

Hello! Fall Out Boy is absolutely amazing, one of my favorite bands, nothing but bangers. The first song that comes to mind that I heavily relate to is "Sing For the Moment" by Eminem. He's my favorite artist of all time, I even have a "Shady" tattoo. One of my favorite lines from that song is "For anyone who's been through sh** in their lives, so they sit and they cry at night, wishing they'd d**. Till they throw on a rap record, and they sit and they vibe with nothin to do, but we the f***in sh** in their eyes". I always felt that line is exactly how I view Eminem's music. It makes me think of the nights where I had no one, but I had Eminem in my ear. Music helps us get through hard times and validates how we feel. Whether that's sad, happy, excited, etc.

User Profile: Muse4apoem
Muse4apoem April 28th, 2024

Ben E. King (John Lennon) “Stand By Me”


💜 When the night has come

And the land is dark

And the moon is the only light we'll see

No I won't be afraid

Oh, I won't be afraid

Just as long as you stand, stand by me

So darling, darling

Stand by me, oh stand by me

Oh stand, stand by me

Stand by me 💜

User Profile: AsterLight2024
AsterLight2024 May 2nd, 2024

"Hello My Name Is" by Matthew West: This song reminds me who I am in Christ and the lies that Satan tells me every day. I face Regret, Defeat, and other inner demons daily but telling them that my name is Child Of The One True King makes them run in fear💪

Numb Little Bug by Em Beihold: This chorus describes my daily struggle perfectly. I would literally type the whole chorus out because i vibe with it so much. This song also uplifts me tho and reminds me that what I'm going through won't take me out. I def suggest both of these.