Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Parents' Corner!

Parents, welcome to your new spot, your personal hangout, to discuss your kids (without identifying them, of course!), tips and tricks, problem areas, and more!

It's a casual space to just relax and talk to other parents, without any topics in mind, without any formalities, and without any expectations.

You decide the tone and what to talk about! You guys are in charge <3

Please tag your friends who are parents! <3

Note: Parents refers to people anywhere from pregnancy to people with adult children. Male, female, and everyone else! There are no limits here. Just please be kind and gentle and compassionate with each other :)

5
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 2nd

@ShadowFaerie @unassumingEyes @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sadcat13 @Amanda84 @goldenduckling @mytwistedsoul @Tinywhisper11 @LovemyMoonflowers @GreenLime3141 @7Bear7 @Phoenixthepoised @Torean @GentleHealingInitiative @cyanessence @YourCaringConfidant @CaringEzra @NobleSeeker @fossilfellow @BastionKnight @trueconfidant123 @safeplace288 @lovingCat6978 @reservedOwl321 @dapperNest2125 @Creamyyy @naturesbeauty1234 @bubbleSummer9800 @warmheartedHuman836 @Mansbestfriend @Paliloveyourself @Magicpawsoffuture @SelfCareMatters @sabeyesofblue3535 @AiluraTheCat @charmingApple8098 @luvArisu @BlueDarkAurora @curiousbookishness @sympatheticPlace3743 @musawva @KindleMissie @WellsFiction @Angelanj @SunshineJazz @LexListens2025 @Heather225 @agreeableSkies9889 @HopeAura @rainbowBridge46 @sereneMango2512 @SmackyMcGee @easyScarf7950

I’m adding a taglist to start, but this post is open to absolutely everyone! <3

User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes August 2nd

@jesusredeemedme2425 

nice idea 🤍

load more
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 August 2nd

I love this Kiara! 💕

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 2nd

Thank you! Invite your friends <3

load more
User Profile: easyScarf7950
easyScarf7950 August 2nd

I am 5 months pregnant and I have a 2.5 year-old. 60% of the time I feel pretty good, just bloated. The other 40% of the time I am tired, irritable, and VERY sad. My toddler's misbehavior triggers a major mood crash when I am super tired, and I just get emotionally dysregulated.