Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hangout with Leaf and Dalaa

User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG October 27th, 2025

Hi guys 

I've created a space where you both can hang out and support each other here. 

@whimsyLeaf7957, @Dalaa21 

Please do not reply if your names not included. 

Thanks 

25
User Profile: whimsyLeaf7957
whimsyLeaf7957 October 27th, 2025

Thank you very much to @GoldenRuleJG for setting up the hangout

Hello Dalaa!

Thank you for hosting the game today, it was a very nice moment, as always!

I hope you are doing well!

૮꒰˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶꒱ა🥕 ༘⋆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

8 replies
User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 October 27th, 2025

@whimsyLeaf7957

Hi leaf 👋 

Dalaa like playing games with friends It’s always fun but dalaa remembered him and was scared.. dalaa hope jar isn’t sad because of dalaa and what she said also dalaa like carrots haha 

7 replies
User Profile: whimsyLeaf7957
whimsyLeaf7957 October 27th, 2025

@Dalaa21 Yes, games are always fun! 
I’m sorry you got scared, I really hope they aren’t sad either. I think you both just got a little triggered, but it definitely wasn’t intentional, it happens sometimes
Lol sorry about the carrots, I added them because I know you like bunnies :)
Are you feeling a bit better now?

6 replies
User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 October 27th, 2025

@whimsyLeaf7957

dalaa took her medicine and it made dalaa sleep but wake up now 

dalaa apologize when she see jar again and yes dalaa like bunnies dalaa had a real one before but he can’t come to stay in the hospital it’s with dalaa sister she take care of him 

also dalaa like talking with leaf thank you lead you talking with dalaa 

dalaa used to eat carrots with hummus too when she wasn’t sick 

User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 October 27th, 2025

@whimsyLeaf7957dalaa and teddy say good night to leafy 🍂 

4 replies
User Profile: whimsyLeaf7957
whimsyLeaf7957 October 28th, 2025

@Dalaa21 

Good (belated) night to you too!
I hope you’re feeling better today, I’m sure the situation with Jar will work out :)
It’s so sweet that you had a bunny and that your sister is taking good care of it! 

I really enjoy talking with you too!
Wishing you a good day, Dalaa 🌷🐰 

3 replies
User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 October 28th, 2025

@whimsyLeaf7957

hi leaf 👋🏻 

dalaa still have 2 hours and 7 minutes on the machine but dalaa is making a madel will show you when done 

User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 October 28th, 2025

@whimsyLeaf7957

look https://ibb.co/fGDtV5g2

User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 October 28th, 2025

@whimsyLeaf7957

leaf dalaa done look 

https://ibb.co/gZcdPbX6 It’s had d letter on it 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: whimsyLeaf7957
whimsyLeaf7957 October 29th, 2025

Hi Dalaa, your keychain is super cool, well done! I actually tried making a keychain with some old buttons yesterday too, but I didn’t finish yet, and I don’t have the right materials 😅 … so I’m not sure if I’ll manage to finish it.

Wishing you a nice day! 


13 replies
User Profile: whimsyLeaf7957
whimsyLeaf7957 October 29th, 2025

@Dalaa21 🔝

User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 October 29th, 2025

@whimsyLeaf7957

can leaf try finishing it so dalaa see please 

also leaf dalaa today got new babies look 

11 replies
User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 October 29th, 2025

@Dalaa21

https://ibb.co/wvKMjj2

it was a gift dalaa feed them too 



10 replies
User Profile: whimsyLeaf7957
whimsyLeaf7957 October 29th, 2025

@Dalaa21 I don’t know how to show photos here, I’m sorry, I’ll try tomorrow if you want. It’s quite simple, just a set of three buttons, I wasn’t able to make it more detailed.

I’m glad you got a gift, that’s great! 🤗

9 replies
User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 October 29th, 2025

@whimsyLeaf7957

It’s okay leaf dalaa done insist 

dalaa don’t want to make leaf feel bad 

also yes it was a gift because dalaa gained weight this month 

                            ╱|、

                          (˚ˎ 。7  

                           |、˜〵          

              🍂            じしˍ,)ノ   🍂 

8 replies
User Profile: whimsyLeaf7957
whimsyLeaf7957 October 29th, 2025

@Dalaa21 Thank you! No worries, I’m not feeling bad at all
Oh wow, congrats on your weight gain! 
I love this cat and the leaves too, so sweet 🐱

ִֶָ𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ🐇་༘࿐


7 replies
User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 October 29th, 2025

@whimsyLeaf7957

yes dalaa is trying hard to eat

dalaa happy leaf okay and dalaa is missing leaf in the playing room

6 replies
User Profile: whimsyLeaf7957
whimsyLeaf7957 October 30th, 2025

@Dalaa21 It's amazing you’re trying hard to eat, well done!!
Did I miss a positivity session? If so, that’s okay, we’ll see each other in another one soon! :)
Hope you have a lovely day! 


5 replies
User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 October 30th, 2025

@whimsyLeaf7957

hi leafy 👋 

yes leafy wasn’t there we played would you rather game but that’s okay dalaa and leafy play again later 

yes dalaa ate 8 grapes today and also draw a fish 

dalaa hope least have a good day too ❤️ 

4 replies
User Profile: whimsyLeaf7957
whimsyLeaf7957 October 30th, 2025

@Dalaa21 Hi! I hope you had fun, and yes, no worries, we’ll play together again later! Great job eating grapes and drawing a fish! 🐟🍇

3 replies
User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 November 1st, 2025

@whimsyLeaf7957

hi golden 👋🏻 

‘how are you? Dalaa is watching SpongeBob and he hit sandy by the pan she is seeing birds haha

User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 November 1st, 2025

@whimsyLeaf7957

hi leafy 👋🏻 

dalaa want make sure leafy okay?

1 reply
User Profile: whimsyLeaf7957
whimsyLeaf7957 November 2nd, 2025

@Dalaa21 Hello Dalaa, we saw each other earlier but sorry for replying late here. Yes I’m okay, no worries! I hope you’re doing well too and that you enjoyed watching Peter Rabbit :)

gathering-fruit-gathering-berries.gif

this image is from the original version of Peter Rabbit

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: whimsyLeaf7957
whimsyLeaf7957 November 12th, 2025

@Dalaa21 it's been a long time since I've seen you in the chat rooms. I hope you're doing well!


User Profile: whimsyLeaf7957
whimsyLeaf7957 December 21st, 2025

@Dalaa21 Long time no see. I hope you're doing well and that your health is okay. I really hope we can catch up soon. I've been thinking about you, take care 🐰<3