Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Smackmeisters: Slappers of Slappingdale, Order of the Exalted SmackyMcGee

User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee June 16th

@Amanda84

@JesusRedeemedMe2425 
@AiluraTheCat (if she comes back)
@RunningMachine 
@agreeableSkies9889

Before anyone asks, yes this is indeed a cult. The guidelines are very simple. We're going to start out with a Tomigotchi pyramid scheme (I'll be at the top). Then we'll work our way towards thought cleansing. Finally we'll finish out with an ascension ceremony (who likes Kool-Aid?!)

We will all have important roles. For example, if we get trapped on a desert island with no food, that's where Amanda will come in. Other roles can be hashed out in the comments.

If you've made your daily Tomigotchi sales quotas you may also share something about your day or ask for support on something!

Also I couldn't remember what we ultimately decided on for the name of the group but I know it was somewhere along these lines. I figured we'd have a name that everyone would like and made everyone feel important. If you have any input / feedback feel free to post below! 👇 

635
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 24th

@Amanda84 @LadyInSilence @JesusRedeemedMe2425 @AiluraTheCat @RunningMachine @agreeableSkies9889


I just wanted to let you all know you're my favorite people to talk to on all of the internet. 🤍

11 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 24th

@SmackyMcGee

I know that's right 😁🩷

Awww thank you ❤️ you're not bad either

9 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 24th

@agreeableSkies9889

At a push 😂 😂 🩷 

8 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 25th

@Amanda84

...

???

6 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 28th

@jesusredeemedme2425 I thought she was talking about me 😂

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 29th

@SmackyMcGee

She was 😂😂😂😂💚

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 29th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I was saying smacky is not too bad, not the worst , humour 😂😂😂💚

3 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@Amanda84

I'm perfect!! 😡 😡 😡 

Idk what "at a push" means lol

1 reply
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@jesusredeemedme2425

They speak some weird sort of dialect of "American" over there 😆 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 25th

@Amanda84 @LadyInSilence @JesusRedeemedMe2425 @AiluraTheCat @RunningMachine @agreeableSkies9889

 I HAVE A DATE!!!

I finally put myself back out there. I did online dating (yes I know, after all of that talk of being in person). I got lots of likes (which was a shocker because I'm 5'9 and thought I'd just get filtered out). I picked my favorite one.

She is sweet and says she likes a man that speaks with conviction. She says she hates online dating and thinks it's shallow. She seems open minded. She's checking all of my boxes so far.

If it's not a match that's ok! The important thing is I'm finally putting myself back out there AFTER SIX YEARS.

I'll be going with my A-Game and dressed to kill.

Wish me luck. 🤞
30 replies

Yessssss!!! You got this <3

Why would 5'9" be an issue? Taller guys intimidate me lol

5 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 25th

@jesusredeemedme2425

On bumble (not what I used) only 15% of women will view profiles of men 5'8 or shorter. 50% of women set the height requirement at 6 feet or higher. I prefer to date taller women because I want grandkids

4 replies

I prefer guys who aren't as tall. Maybe I'm weird lol

Why wouldn't you have grandkids?

3 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 25th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Hmm well maybe you're just not shallow 🤔 

..Though you are Logan gal.. (messing with you 😂)

If I married someone short and had a son who was shorter than me I'd be statistically way less likely to have grandkids. It's not an attraction thing. Pure strategy

2 replies

Maybe not lol

Hey, you gotta admit, he was cute. Hehe

So... They just shrink away until they're minature???? Lol

1 reply
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 25th

@jesusredeemedme2425

That's actually really funny hahahaha

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence June 25th

Finally, the ladies out there will get that opportunity. Thank you 😄

There’s a start to everything so enjoy it and have fun. I hope she reciprocates back to your energy and vibe. Good luck Mitch.

Glad to have you back

4 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 25th

@LadyInSilence @Amanda84 @agreeableSkies9889 @JesusRedeemedMe2425

Thank you, you guys are so supportive 🥹

I hope it works out too. She's the first chick in a while I think I'd be bummed if it didn't. Ironically this is a good sign! It means I'm not dead on the inside (yet at least 😂)

It's going down Sunday. It will be a long couple of days until then

3 replies

Just don't be too nervous! I hope it goes great! If not there's always more people out there.

1 reply
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 25th

@agreeableSkies9889

I won't. I've been in far dicier situations than a first date in 6 years 💪 

And yeah the stats get me. I'm a numbers guy so that kind of thing scares me. I need to just ignore all that stuff and go with the flow

load more

And don't be to caught up in statistics say because everyone is looking for something different!

load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 25th

@SmackyMcGee

Good luck 💚🤗

Congrats!!!! That's awesome! Hope it goes well

User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 28th

@Amanda84 @LadyInSilence @JesusRedeemedMe2425 @AiluraTheCat @RunningMachine @agreeableSkies9889

I'm no longer excited about the date. I think I was just excited by the prospect that it could still happen without realizing what it all entails. I'm going to have to meet a lot of people. I'm going to have to sort through them. I'm going to have to talk to multiple women at once and prioritize them while they do the same with me. I might find the perfect match and she might decide I'm not a good match for her. Or vice versa and I end up breaking her heart. Is now a good time to mention it's hard for me to trust people? once I have it it pretty much never goes away, but establishing trust is next to impossible 

2 replies

@SmackyMcGee

Don't think about all that right now. Just think on the one date. Think about having to be fun. Worse case is y'all don't see eye to eye. You're overthinking it. I know how hard dating can be. I've had a crush on someone for 2 years and bearly even say hi to her lol. You've gotten this far!!! Maybe you met a best friend or maybe they'll be the love of your life or nothing at all. Who knows. Your value isn't determined by an app. Wish you luck

You're overthinking this. Said by the girl who is the QUEEN of overthinking XD

load more
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 28th
@Amanda84 @JesusRedeemedMe2425 @AiluraTheCat @RunningMachine @agreeableSkies9889 @LadyInSilence @carefulEast6708 @Torean

I had a good time but.. I don't think it's a match. We had a few deep conversations about what we wanted out of life and it was very similar. She's pretty and seems nice but I didn't feel any sort of chemistry.

It's weird how on paper someone can seem like a match but when you meet them it feels different. I guess she seems a little too "professional." I'm a goofball and a farmer and an infantryman. I'm anything but professional / classy. I'm good for crass jokes, shoveling manure, and digging a trench to die in. Not cocktail parties or the golf course.

Oh well. I did still enjoy the company and conversation. I also learned more about what I want. Chemistry is important and so is finding someone that is down to earth. I'll add that to the list. Hopefully the list doesn't get too long because I'd like to keep my expectations realistic.

I don't think she'll be heart broken because we barely knew each other and I suspect she feels the same way. I did say a prayer that she finds the Mr. Right.
13 replies

@SmackyMcGee

Hey! I'm proud of you don't give up... Sorry I didn't see this till now didn't realize you already went on the date lol. You took a big step!!! Don't give up

7 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@agreeableSkies9889

I won't! It was overall a very positive experience. I'm glad I went. I'm glad I'm putting myself back out there

6 replies

I'm happy to hear you're not giving up! My anxiety would have been so high I probably wouldn't even have been concentrating on the date 😂 There's good reasons I'm single lol

5 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@agreeableSkies9889

The only time one can be brave is when they are afraid.

- Eddard Stark

4 replies

@SmackyMcGee

That's a good quote lol and I guess it's true. I've thought about doing more social things and I think I am going to but dating might be too much for me rn I don't know. I feel so lonely and I have never dated but I don't think I'm independent enough for someone to be interested in me.

3 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@agreeableSkies9889

Hmm. I'm curious on the details. I think I remember you saying you're a young adult? I didn't own my own house until I was 32. It definitely does help but is not a deal breaker necessarily.

Just give it a shot. Set your expectations low but keep your hope and morale high. The truck is to love yourself and remember that if someone isn't interested it's not personal.

It's not about being good enough for them or them being good enough for you; it's about compatibility. They may use an iPhone but you've got the android charger. It's just not the right fit sometime

2 replies

@SmackyMcGee

I guess but I'm a little different from some people I feel. I have extreme anxiety and get overwhelmed easily. Like I need someone I know to be around and I'm fine because I can use them as an anchor but when no ones around I really struggle to keep my cool. Honestly my biggest insecurity and what's keeping from it is that I can't drive. I can't see straight, I'd need a surgery to fix my eye but even if I could I'm afraid it would be too overstimulating for me. When Im in a car with someone else I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack let alone driving myself. I'm trying to build confidence but it's hard. I've looked at public transportation but it's not great in my area. I could try to get on disability and try to get rides but idk... And I doubt anyone would want to date someone who can't drive. I low-key feel like a burden always needing rides. I could use Uber once in a while but getting a ride from a stranger is to much for me to do all the time. I want to do a couple things by myself to build up my courage like going to see a concert and a comic convention this year. I want to see Metallica even though their tickets are expensive 💲💵

My biggest fear is I'll be lonely forever because Im basically just a kid stuck in an adults body. All I want to talk about is Star Wars and music all day and I can't get around to work or social events by myself. I don't think anyone would want to date that along with my trauma.

1 reply
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@agreeableSkies9889

There are plenty of other people in similar situations. I'm a lot of big cities some people never drive. The need to be around others sounds like some sort of codependency (sorry to psychoanalyze you, try not to let your hair fall out). I used to have this with my dog Bella, but enough time being by yourself makes you pretty good at being by yourself.

Nothing wrong with liking Star wars and Metallica. If someone doesn't like at least one of those things they're clinically insane

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

Ooh, yeah, you and I are the same lol. Im so NOT formal and fancy! Lol. Give me McDonald's and a trip to a book sale hehe. I'm a cheap date XD

4 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 29th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Ha, I hear you, I love McDonald's and a walk on the beach and lots of dancing , and I'm down to earth, no pretentions here 🤗💙

User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@jesusredeemedme2425 @Amanda84

And that's what makes you winners! Too bad you're half the world away. Instead you get to listen to my nonsense. So goes fate

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 29th

@SmackyMcGee

Is it pretentious saying, yaaay im a winner? 😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@Amanda84

And don't let it go to your head!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

Am I adding anyone to my taglist? Hehe

5 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 25th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I don't think I'd have her on here to be honest, I could imagine a time where I want your guys' perspective on something pertaining to relationship woes.

You can add me though since support never got back at me and I'm doomed to walk the earth as SmackyMcGee instead of SlappyMcGee 

4 replies

Have her on here? Wym?

Sounds good :)

3 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 26th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Oh when you asked me if you're adding anyone to your tag list. I thought you were implying that she would be on it. But you guys are MY support system! MINE!! 😡 

2 replies

Noooooo hehe

Yes we are! Hehe

That's what I thought they meant too lol... 😂 😂😭😭😭

load more
load more
load more
load more

Does anyone object to me tagging someone to our cult? There's someone new to 7cups who I've been chatting with whose really chill and need some cheering up! I think you'd like them!

4 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 27th

@agreeableSkies9889

The more the merrier 🥰

Ooh me too! I got a good friend who would LOVE this <3

User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 June 28th

@agreeableSkies9889

I am not sure why my reply hasn't posted but yes I would be honored to join your cult!

1 reply

Yay!!!!!!! Welcome 🤗

load more
load more

I just got my first two appointments scheduled for screening for autism!!! I think there's a good chance it might help me! It's for next month! Wish me luck guys

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 27th

@agreeableSkies9889

Good luck 🍀 🩷

2 replies

Thank you @Amanda84

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 27th

@agreeableSkies9889


chaos-library-funny.gif

load more
load more
load more

@carefulEast6708 Want to join our Tomigotchi Cult?

👉👈

19 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 27th

@agreeableSkies9889

@carefulEast6708 You're just in time. We were just about to eat @Amanda84

10 replies

😂

In our defense, we were really hungry.

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 27th

@SmackyMcGee

I am scrumptious to be fair 😂

7 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 27th

@Amanda84

Agreed, but can you keep it down? You're making this awkward.

6 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 28th

@SmackyMcGee

I can absolutely make it more awkward if you insist? 😂

5 replies

Oh please do XD

4 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 29th

@jesusredeemedme2425

😂😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@Amanda84

Why Amanda, what were you going to say...?

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 29th

@SmackyMcGee

Me 😎


cat-pink-cat.gif


1 reply
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@Amanda84

🙄

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 June 28th

@agreeableSkies988

I would like to join if y'all (or is it all y'all) will take an old lady who doesn't even know how to spell except that I don't know how to spell Tomigotchi (thank you cut and paste) much less what they are!😂

7 replies

Of course you can join. Don't really need to know what Tomigotchi's are not super important lol. Basically little digital pets that were popular in the 2000s.

We love old ladies ❤️

5 replies

They're kinda like digital pet rocks. Minimal care and they flourish XD

4 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 June 28th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Back in my day, we didn't have digital rocks. If you wanted a pet rock you had to go down to the store and buy one. 🙄

3 replies

You couldnt just find one outside? Hehe

2 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 June 28th

@jesusredeemedme2425

That's what old people said back in 1975!😂



1 reply

Why were pet rocks a thing???? Lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

@Torean, you got the Kool-Aid? :P

6 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean June 27th

Yah, of course. Great Bluedini anyone? 😁 It's only been hiding in a drawer since the 90's...

5 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 27th

@Torean

Dang that really was the best one. I wouldn't even mind shedding my corporeal form for some of that sweet blue

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean June 27th

Bwahaha 😁 I think we're gonna get along well. I feel much the same, and I have no idea what that flavor was even supposed to be

3 replies

I never was into Kool-Aid.

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean June 28th

I pretty much only liked that flavor and one other one. No idea what the other one was though.

load more
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@Torean

Not sure on the flavor, but the name makes sense. When we drink it we're all doing a disappearing act 

load more
load more
load more
load more

@carefulEast6708 tagging you again cuz you asked! ☺️

Everyone must share:

What were your thoughts on each of Rory's boyfriends in Gilmore Girls???

11 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 28th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Dean is bad but Logan is worse

10 replies

Break it down

9 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 28th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Well Dean cheated on his wife with Rory but he seems like he has at least some moral fiber.

Logan is just some rich punk with all his priorities mixed up. Rory likes him for all the wrong reasons like being in a cool secret society and having money. Then she repeats her mother's mistakes by getting pregnant with him. What she really needed was a Luke. We all need our own Luke

8 replies

Dang the Gilmore girls debate is getting heated 😂Luke and Jess>>>> than every other character in the show

1 reply

Oh don't forget Tristan.

Also they never actually SAID it was Logan's baby. It could have been the Wookie. XD

load more

In omnia paratus!

I feel like Luke had some anger issues.

5 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Nobody said he was perfect. Not everyone gets to be me.

4 replies

Hahaha hahaha riiiiiight :P

Who was the best, most potential guy, regardless of status and such, on Gilmore Girls? Not just boyfriends, but every guy.

3 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I can't remember. It was like a decade ago I watched it with my x

2 replies

Watch it again. It leaves Netflix tomorrow. Lol

1 reply
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 2nd

@jesusredeemedme2425

Sorry just saw this. I don't think I can watch Gilmore Girls on my own without feeling completely emasculated.

If I didn't already have lady hands I'd probably be ok but I can't have both

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

@jesusredeemedme2425

@Amanda84

@AiluraTheCat

@RunningMachine

@LadyInSilence

@carefulEast6708

@Torean

@SmackyMcGee

I did something big tonight! I bought a Metallica ticket for myself in November. I never have been to a concert and I'm excited. Also, I'm going to buy tickets to go to a comic convention. I'm nervous and my anxiety is hard to deal with but I'm sick of letting it control me. That along with the Autism testing coming up next month has me a lot more hopeful about life.

Eventually I want to make a scout trooper cosplay too lol.

Thinking about things.

Might go to a young adult group eventually but I don't really know where to look for one.

Also maybe some day I'll even try going on a date...

I don't have everything together but I'm feeling much more hopeful than 2 weeks ago ☺️❤️

How are y'all doing?

10 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean June 29th

Aw, I'm jelly about the Metallica concert and the comic con. 😁 Those should be a lot of fun.

Doing ok. We had a big get together for no real reason today. Got to do a lot of swimming and water basketball. Also had some super charred hot dogs. 😋

3 replies

What's water basketball? I love charred hot dogs lol

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean June 29th

Lol, same. 😋 It wasn't any special new sport or something, they just had basketballs that can be in the water and a hoop that attaches to their pool. We were playing horse

1 reply

Neighhhhhhhh!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP June 29th

@agreeableSkies9889

I'd say I'm loving the positivity! We don't always have to be in the best of moods but it's nice to celebrate it when we are. Metallica sounds siiick. I too am jelly. Let me know if they play Ecstacy of Gold.

Mentally preparing yourself for dating is not a bad idea. It's a challenge for sure but I know you can handle it

Yoooooo that's awesome! I love this <3

1 reply

Thanks!

load more
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 June 29th

@agreeableSkies9889

That's great news about the concert ticket! I hope you enjoy it!

I hear you about the anxiety.. my mantra is "nothing bad is happening right now" that seems to help. You can also try channeling your inner Pet Rock. Close your eyes..see the rock in its little box.. om...

1 reply

@carefulEast6708

There's a song by Radiohead that says something like "I'm not here. This isn't happening" I tell myself that a lot lol. Thank you

load more
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine June 29th

@agreeableSkies9889

Awesome news, great band live too 👍👍

load more