Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The lovely chat-space!

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 21st, 2024

Hey hey @iloveyouxx would you like to be my penpal? XD Lol "officially" hehe!👀❤

Hey to everyone else coming across this thread, please try not to read/ follow along this thread and to not upvote or comment anything too because it's personal to Iloveyouxx and Sunisshiningandsoareyou and they'd prefer a confidential, private and safe space for them within this thread.❤ (you can wave us a hey in another forum thread if you like though🥰)

174
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 23rd, 2024
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 24th, 2024

*summons sunbuddy*🍪💕💕

find any words yet ? xD

/nfta🤍

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

7 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 24th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Nuu xD 😭 but *is happily summoned* 🥰

*huggles you tiiighttttt*

Hows you doing today, Nadiabeanniee?💖

6 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 24th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hehehe.

*gentle huggle attaccc*💖🦑

today :’D today was a- not good day :P I’m not doing good either :’3 but it’s oki.💜

what about you sunbuddybeanie :0💕💕

5 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 24th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

*gentle huggiee attac back atcha* lol the best kind of attacs are huggiee attacsss yayy!🥰🤗

Aww what made today a not-good day and left you feeling no-good, if okie to ask, Nadiabeaniee?💖

Today has been tiring, we went on a day trip-ish thing, lol slept at 2 am, woke up at 5 am and then a whole lot of traveling, came home around 3 pm and then it's been a whole lotta blur and sleepiness. 🫠

The good part was catching the sunrise though, something a little unusual for me because I'm not up that early to catch the rising sun lol. XD 

I dunno why I missed taking a picture :0 but it was vvvv beautiful, the sky in hues of darkish blue, getting lighter by the minute, covered with that reddish-orange tint and then the brighttt sun rising.🥰 I took a mental picture though. Brain goes *click* during these times.📸🥰 (okay how silly does this sound lol 😭)

Right now is nighttt time xD I had late dinner, walking around and listening to music and cupsing, and then hoping to fall asleep soonish. 

Hehe that was it, all about today. :P Too much information?👀😭

Did you nom nom something sweetie?😮 what all did you do today?👀 

4 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 24th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

yippeeee trueee🤗💖

yes it’s okie💖 hm.. *flashbacks* *hides* a lot :P🖤

oo a trip-ish thing :0 xD 2-5am ? D: that’s 3 hours :’3💜 traveling needs some good rest- it’s night here so I think it’s night there too :0 hope you get a lot of good sleep tonight >:💙

aww sunrise is so prettyyy 🌅💖 lol I’m always up early xD or just get no sleep at all :’3🤍

ahhhh that sounds beautifulll💓 and nuu not silly xD💜

oo yus dinners vv important lol :0 music+cupsing is always the best xD and yeah, you should get some rest soonsies💖

nooo I loved hearing about your day xD💖 never too much. we always love chatting with sunbuddy.🩷

I haven’t nommed anything so far😮 

today..? *flashbacks some more* xD 

tw :P🤍

my day mostly consisted of being in unbearable pain silently crying and violently shaking🐛🐛🐛 not doing anything including moving unless I was asked to.. and staying as still as I could in pain..🐛🐛 bad memory that I won’t forget- so yeah..bad day🤍

*cries in that dark corner*🐛 I’m real depressing sorry heh🤧💙

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

hehe yess, it was night here and I did fall asleep after lol, got some good rest, yesss! 

Sunrise indeed is. What does Nadiabuddy enjoy more? Sunrise or Sunset? 

Smh sleep is importantttt, it is awful the flashbacks and nighmares make it difficult for you to get some peaceful rest. :/


Yesss, music+cupsing is always the best indeeeed! This makes me ask XD what are some of your favorite songs/ artists/ music genres, Nadiaabeaan?


Aww you are da absolute sweetest, thankieees, lovely, always super joyful talking with youu too hehe. 🥰


 


Oh noes not me replying to this 2 days late *smh* unbearable pain and shaking sounds really terrible, Nadiaabuddy, how's you feeling now? the pain was it more physical? did you see a doctor? took medicines to ease a little? *hugs you vvvvv tighttt and doesn't let go* bad memories are such a baggage to keep with :/ tis sad seeing you hurt so much but hey hey its okie to cry and express yourself, feeling depressed is valid too, no need to be sorry okie.💖

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

I clicked on post early smh! 

Nadiabuddy I'm a teeny bit concerned (': no nomming food and no getting sleep?🥺 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 26th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hehe nope :'3🤍

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 26th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aw I think sunbuddy fell asleep :3💕

*waits*🐛🐛🍬

im at school :’3 but in break so no t cupsing in class :P

I have science then music after :0 then lunch- then math and history :P

*waits some more*🐛🐛🎈

6 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Probablyyy XD 

*hugs Nadiaabuddy tighttt*🤗

You have the most adorable emoji-collection/ choice lol, I looove them!🥰

Aww haha yay for no cupsing in class :P ooh and school time :o What subject(s) do you enjoy the most, Nadiaabeaaniee? 💖

Thankiieees for waiting on me! I'm at home today, currently nomming some grapes and cupsing. 😁

How's school going for you today? Any funsiees? :O

5 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 26th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*hugs sunbuddybeanie tightttt*💜:3

aw hehe thankyouthankyou🐛🐛💕

hehe I hate them all equally :D T~T

ooo grapes :0🍇

hehe schools never (everrrr :P) funsies for me T^T lunch is starting soon tho :0 so I can hide :’3 yippeeee :’D🤍

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

lolll that's every student ever, most anyway. :P 

Aw hidey because?😮 

3 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 26th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

im in lunch now :D 

because no one to sit with, just avoiding meanie hoomans :P I don’t know anyone in my school that’s not a meanie so I hide :’3(there are over 500 people in each year group T^T)

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Aw I'd pick sitting alone over sitting with meanie people any day. Some people just aren't worth the couple of minutes of company only to leave us heart-broken and hurt later. :/

But heyyy, their loss, totally! If Nadiabuddy was someone I could be around in-person too, I'd totally sit with youuu and we'd have the most amazing time, with a lot of funsieee, smiles and huggieees.🥰

Till then, me sitting with you virtually, friend-o.💖

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 26th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

you’re still the sweetiest hehe💜me loves sunbuddy vv much :3💖

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 26th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

lunchs ending T^T

cat-crying.gif

6 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Aw you home yet?💖

*keeeps hugginggg*

Me loves you lotsss.🤗💖

5 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 26th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

im home nowww :0💖 

*runs up to sunbuddybean for a tight hug*💜

im just gonna sit and cry here :’3

cry-weep.gif

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Aww welcome back hehe *hugs tight and doesn't let go* 🤗💖 

Mmmm I'm always up for a cry sesh, but does Nadiabuddy wanna share if today's sesh is sponsored by a special event or something?👀 

*sitting together and crying wichuu*

spongebob-crying-crying-spongebob.gif

3 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 26th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

💜

heh listed a whole thing and it all got deleted :/ too tired to rewrite :P 

but anyway you didn’t answer :0(or maybe I forgot to askT^T) how’re you ? :0💕💕

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Oh noes, I hateee it when that happens and oof super understandable to feel tired to rewrite. Meanie forums got no chill.😭 No worries, you can take your time always.💖

You asked now hehe, I am doing okiee, lazying around.😴 Plans for rest of ze day?👀

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 26th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

nope no plans :P unless you count panicking xD T~T..

you ? :0🤍

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 26th, 2024

Nuuu, *noms panicking* :/

No plans either hehe, today's been vv chill and slow and sleepy! :3 

:3 is actually pretty cute lol.

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 26th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hehehe I love using “:3” :33🐛🐛

:0 we lov chill slow and sleepy days :0!🤧

its 6:45pm here- what time is it there ? :o/nfta

btw todays national set a good example day💖🐛🐛🐛🎉:D


load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 28th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*assumes sunbuddy fell asleep again* 💕:3

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 28th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*waits with lots of hugs to give out*

tenset-10set.gifpianistchenle-heart-cat-love.gif

5 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 28th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Awwwieee adorable kittieees hehe! :3

💖🤗*jumpyyy hugglessssss*🤗💖

4 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 28th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aw nu 4hours- sorry friend :')

im back from school :D I can’t breathe properly lol :P *cries*

awww🥺💜 *jumpyy kitty hugglesss*💖:3

hows sunbuddy? :0💕💕 what was your day like :0/nfta🤍

I got through sports day without having a panic attack and fainting :> “yippee”(?) :'D

just 4 more months to go T^T *cries some more*

sad-lonely.gif

but yeah anyway how’re you friend ?💜 :'3

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 28th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Aw that gif. (': *hugs tighttt*

Hehe it's super okay to take your time in replying or replying when you next see the posts, Nadiabuddy. No need to apologize at alll. 💖

Yay I am proud of you for getting through the sports day without fainting or having a panic attack, those are so scary smh. Yippiee indeed hehe.

How was today otherwise? You're home now, I hope you got some rest.👀💖

4 more months for what? :O

*keeps hugging tiiighttt*🤗💖

I'm doing alrightyy, I went on a solo date today xD it was just going to a nearby cafe and I had a chocolate truffle pastry hehe, but going out alone and eating alone is still vv new and awkward xD so it was fiiineeee. :3 The pastry was soo good, had a good 37 minutes by myself! xD 🥰

cat-love.gif

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 28th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

that’s me lmao :'3🖤

omori-breakdown.gif

just lovely :D/sar *cries*

yeah :') thank you friend💕

mhmhm scary indeed >: 

today was terrible- the worst :D and I didn’t heh :'3 I have a big test tmrw and can’t get myself to study :P

till this school year ends hehe :'3💜 4 months :0 march april may june- and 3 days of july :P then we literally get one month (and a half) as the big(summer)break after 10(and a half) months of torture :'3 and by we I mean me cause it’s just me :P yippeeeeeee :'D

*hugss sunbuddy tighhttttt*💖💖🐛

xD 37?? hehhee it’s oki tyt to get used to it :3💖 yumm chocolate truffle pastry :0😋save any for me?🥺/j xD💕

cat-love.gif:3💕💕💕💕🐛🐛


1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 28th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

omg im so dark😭😭 sorry friend lmao :')💜

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 2nd, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i feel like each one of our convos end in my essays xD and never a bye lmao :P🤍

but anywho :33💖

cat-waving.gifhey-there-hello.gif

random but are you a cat/dog person ?? :00🐈💕🐕💕

and both isnt an option xD

:3 I’ll forever be a cat person :3💕💕💕💕🌈

but I’m oki with dogs too :0 I just prefer kitties :D🪄🌈


3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 2nd, 2024

@iloveyouxx

I like that more, no goodbye/ bye formality because the conversation doesn't have to "end" at something. :P

It could just keep going, at our pace. 

Does this work for you, Nadiabuddy? Or do you prefer a more structured start and end with conversations?💗

Hehe thank you for the sweet check-in!🤗 *hugglesssss*

I actually don't have a preference xD they are both equally cutuu! I'm a hamster persun though, if it counts?!😭

Yes should've figured from the ":3" hehe :P So do you have any pets, Nadiabeaniee?💗

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 2nd, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aw that’s truee sunbuddyy :0 I do like it like this💗 “structure” xD nuu I’m good like this heheh.💜and yus since we talk in essays it’s good to go at our own pace hehe xD💞💞

*huggllesss yous backk*💖🤗

hamster person ? :0 yous a special one xD🐹 I used to watch hamster videos and want a hamster so bad when I was younger :0 but I’ll always b a kitty persun now tho heheh :3 

no preference ? :0 that’s trueee and I love them both but if I had the choice I’d get a kitty yk :3💓 what about you ? :0 hamster isn’t an option for this xD/lh

hehe true :P nuu sadly my dad wouldn’t let me have any D: so my life goal is to be old enough and have enough of my *own* money to get myself the cutiest lil kitty :D(all kitties and cats and the cutiest :3💜)and I’ll name it… we’ll I’m not sure about that yet xD

also when someone checks in that’s like asking how’re you- no? :00 but anyway- how’re you sunbuddy ?💝


1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 2nd, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Yayy pen-pals for a reason lol!🤝💗

We do be talking in essays lol, I looveeee it. I've a very "adaptive" personality I think hehe, my usual style of making conversation is detailed and personalised, I guess xD but definitely can tone down to more generic and one-wordy if I don't get the same energy back xD ain't no putting in time and effort for those who don't acknowledge let alone care! Sooo I'm most grateful for *youuuu* Nadiabeanieee for always reverting the energy even taking it a step beyond and making it an overall super gratifying experience talking to you. I looove talking to you! 💗

*huggllesss yous backk*💖🤗

Omigosh yasss, the hamster videos xD that's wherre my love for hamsters stems from as well lol, I guess I'm still in that phase. XD and still very much want to have a hamster but I'm not too too sure if I should get one. (': 

Hehe kitties are cutieeeees, do you have any stories to share about what made you love kitties and why are they a preference over doggos? :3 

Yes lol, no preference xD poodle doggos  are so furry adorable though! 😭 

Nuu please lemme pick hamster xD okie or maybe guinea pigs? xD lol I think I'm more of a "smol" animal/pet kinda persun. 😭

Awww that's one meowgical life goal hehe, me hopes you do get to have some vvv pawesome kitties soonsieees. 

Yusss we can always think about the name later. 

Although can I mention, lol? 😭 I don't have a pet, I don't have any plans of having a pet in near future but I already have a name for it.😂😭


Hahah yes, the vv usual formal check ins, the world does. :P

I'd actually sometimes prefer not being asked how I am and instead something better like  if I'm a cat or a dog person or or if I'd like to have some pizza! And yes, the answer to the latter question is a big yes always! 😛

For real xD 

But hey, again, very few people actually want to hear the answer to "how are you?" and Nadiabeaniee is one of them soo I'll answer you. I'm doing okieee, things been a lil rocky xD but I've got some comfy bean bags with me in my personal rock bottom's basement xD if you wanna come visit sometime? Bring pizza and cake!🥰

How's you today, Nadiabeaniee?💗 

I already miss telling you that I love you so here you go :3 ~ I looooveee youuuu!🤗💗

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 3rd, 2024

*gentle pokes*

@iloveyouxx 

How was your weekend, Nadiabuddy?💗

Thinking of youuu!💗

chibird-love.gif

4 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 5th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sunbuddyy💖 I’m in a rush hehe. I rewrote my reply to the previous thing :0 3 times :’3 I’m replying to it soon- when I can💜 cos I’ve got an interesting story for the cat preference thing hehe xD and I want to :3 I gotta go now tho- I’m in science :0 take care lovely hooman💕💕🐛 thank you for thinking of me🥺💗 my weekend was tiring :’3 hehe gonna go now🤍 love youuuuuu💙🤗

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 5th, 2024

@iloveyouxx take your time 💗

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 5th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sunbuddybeanie is online :0💕💕 how’s you lovely ?💜:33

excited.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 5th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Ahhh xD I went offline *-* hey heyyy, Nadiabeaaniee!🤗

Been a lil rough-sie day today but I'm trying not to dwell on it too much, tomorrow's problems gotta trouble tomorrow not today xD not accepting the trouble today, a few more hours to go hehe. All okie though. 😴

How's you feeling now?🥺💗

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 5th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sunbuddy !!🥺 smhhhhhhhh🤧 not you nominating literally everyone :'3 and I could tell that was youuuuuu sunbuddyyyy xD💖

“looveee” “Nadiabuddy” “💖” “soooo” “hugssssss” “🤗” “hooman” xD

i love you you bootiful hooman🥺 I lovveee how you talk how you spread soso much love and kindness around at all time🤧💗 you’re like an angel in the form of a hooman. :'3💖

thank you so much sunbuddybean :'3🤗💕💕 thank you for never changing who you are- I love who you are💜 soso fricking much.💖love you💙 you surely shine bright hehe.☀️🩷 smhhhh dont make me post another appreciation forum xD💗/lh 

there’s so much I could say about how honestly amazing yous is.💕💕 but I’ll save it for another time ;3🤗💛

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 5th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Ummm?!😭 sunbuddy gotta work on their "being anonymous" skills now lollll! 🤡🙈

Yes those are all me xD "where do I hide now lolol" 🫣

You are too cute haha Nadiabeanieee, lol thanks for catching me xD I tried so hard to keep it "short" and could've written more that could give me away more easily but you is sooo sweet and observant and lovely for getting me anyway lmaoo 🤣🥰 but heyyy no hiding because all that I said is super trueeeee hehe and y'all sweet teenieees deserve to hear the truths about you, how massive of an impact yous create around here and just how much y'all are adored and appreciated, even from afar sometimes hehe. 

Me happy to know you and talk to you and be your buddy, but even if I didn't know you this well personally, I'd still think the world for you, you're legit vvvv sweet and an angel to the world.🥺💗

I love you lotsssss more and am vvvvv grateful for youuu. *huggles tightly and keeps hugging* 

Also smh this entire message made my heart meltttt!🥹🫠

You da bestesttttt Nadiabuddy I knowww!💗

love-heart.gif

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 5th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

fr they dooooo xD

woahhhhhhhhhhh😱🤯they areeee?? no wayyyyyyyyy😮 if you couldn’t tell I’m being sarcastic xD sillyyyy hehe xD💛

hehehe.💜 yus I know I know it was very hard to figure out it was you and took a lot of observing mhmhm yus vv much effort that I put in mhm.🤓😛 hehe I don’t create an impact :'3 but yussss vvv much teenies are soso sweet and supportive and deserve to know how appreciated they are and to see how others see them- and also get treated with the same kindness and love they always spread around💙. oldies too :0 a good example of this is my amazing friendo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 😁😁💖 they’re tootoo amazing to not be appreciated mhm.💗and deserve sososososososoooo much love and kindness the same way they always spread it around to all sorts of peeps💖

awwe stop🥺💜 me is vvv happy to know sunbeanie💖 sunbeanie makes a huge impact on our community :3💕💕 and me loves them vv much.💗🥺

*sending tighttt huggieesss*🤗🩷

hehe how many do you know ? xD/j/lh and you is da bestest sunbuddy I knowww💕💕💕😛



2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 7th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Hahahaha I laughed so hard at "how many do you know?", sweet one, I know youu and I know in my heart that you're the bestestest Nadiabeanieee evaaa so noo, I don't need to know nor meet the others. You is you and no one be youuu okieee!🤗💗


Omigoooosh what on Earth are youuuuu? You Angellllll bean!🥺 Why sooo sweet smh! *cries* (happy tears, yes yes)😭 always melting my heart!😭🥰 🫠

I love you moreee and heyyy, you dooo, you make a terrific impact on me, your friends, this community and the world around, Nadiaabuddy, you're such a beautiful hooman, so full of love and warmth, it's rare to have people like you, you know(?), you is vvv special and yes, you're allowed to roll your eyes at this as well as take your time to believe but facts are facts!🤷🏻‍♀️😭 *keeps hugging tighttttt* 💗💗💗

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 8th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hihi lovely hoomannn💕💕💕🐛 I replied to that last night- it all got deleted T^T then I was tired- had to go and slept by accident :P sorry frend hehe. :'3🤍 

was gonna ask how’re you xD but hold on- imma start a new convo :0💜.

load more
load more
load more
load more