The lovely chat-space!
Hey hey @iloveyouxx would you like to be my penpal? XD Lol "officially" hehe!👀❤
Hey to everyone else coming across this thread, please try not to read/ follow along this thread and to not upvote or comment anything too because it's personal to Iloveyouxx and Sunisshiningandsoareyou and they'd prefer a confidential, private and safe space for them within this thread.❤ (you can wave us a hey in another forum thread if you like though🥰)
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
just checking in.💜 hows you lovely ?💕💕:0 I missed you.💝 tho it’s prolly been like a day or two since we last talked xD🦑❤️


@iloveyouxx
Aww cutiee kittieee gifs and Nadiabeaaniee making me smile so much as always.🥺🥰
Hehe misss youu too, I'm doing alrightyy. How's you doing today, loveliest lovely?🤗💗
*hugsss*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
yippeee to doing alrighty hehe :>💞 nunu you got it all wrong :0 you is and will always be the loveliest lovely :33 yus I had to draw attention to that :D sunbeanie is the most amazingest amazing bestestestsetstststtestst smile spreader beanie to be :33💖and me loves sunbeanie- vv much.🥺😛
yusss I am taking every moment I can to appreciate yous now xD you don’t come across that many peoples like sunbeanie..or well- you don’t come across them at all- ever :P. sunbeanie is one of a kind. a jewel :> that needs to be treasured and protected at all costs.🥺💝
okioki I’ll save the appreciation for another time xD💕💕
*gentle tight huggies*🩷🤗
me could be better- so me came on sunbuddy’s forum knowing anything they say would make me better :D cos sunbuddy is that magical hehe.🤗💜 so now I’m better. cos I was thinking about how amazing yous is :3💖
..lol :'3 brain decided to start thinking of all the bad things again the second I typed that.. smh brain :'3
tomorrows PSHE day :0 have no clue what that is- but we gotta come to school in our pe kit and we’ll be doing activities in our lead class all day apparently :P
I live in a bit of a religious country- I think(?) :P so for the next month we get no exams- school starts later- ends earlier- lessons are shorter and classes related to performing arts are changed :DD
also the best part.. no pe !! :DD
*victory dancies*🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛😛
alsoooooo… idk why but for term 3a 3 weeks are gonna be taken as break.. I have no clue why cos that leaves like only a couple of weeks left for the end of the year..passed so fast omg T^T
so much happened this school year.. like actually.. *so much* :'3
and now I started looking back at it-… :'3 everything’s so sad.. I literally had the worst school year of my life- except each years worse than the one before. so idk. I can’t process anything :')🤍
what did you do today friend ?💖🐛🐛🐛 today was a mentally and physically draining day for me :D but I got through it.. smh.
I’m also worried about a lot of people currently. but not in the right state and idk. brains full. :')🤍
todays national be heard day💗 not entirely sure about it- didn’t know it was a thing :0 but it seems interesting so :P woohoo🎉🤗
I have a genuine question.. most of the time you say you’re alright/good etc :3 which I’m so happy about :> also tbh- a lot of people depend on you- or go to you in specific situations, does it ever get tiring ?🤍 I mean honestly I love supporting more than anything- I do :0💕but does the energy ever transfer like the vibe of the other person yk :0 does it affect you ?🤍/nfta
*more tight kittieee huggiesss*💕💕💕🤗

my essay was so long this time xD at least longer than yours- sorry friendio💛. I just love seeing you on.😛🤗
cutu kittie greetings to youuss :33💖🐈







🥺🥺🩷🩷:333 me loves kitties :3 and sunbeanie.💖 how’s you friend ?💞💞
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
im sorry frend.🥺💗
@iloveyouxx
What for, Nadiabuddy?😮💗
*hugs tighttt*
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
hehe welll one for not responding in 3 days even after seeing this and telling myself I’d reply :PP🩷
and two- :') technically if I said it’d ruin the whole- thing xD💖 but you’d probably figure it’s out >: maybe in a couple of days.💙 feel like me is a bad frend :'3🤍 not by doing anything.. but well- not being able to do anything :P it’ll make sense soon haha xD but I’m sorry.💜>:
@iloveyouxx
Aw I'm not the best at prompt responses or being very consistent here lately either so I absolutely do understand how sometimes life just keeps happening, other times we do be thinking we'd respond when in a better headspace/ feeling more psychically and emotionally available to respond/chat or just thinking we did already and not actually doing it (replying in head is a thing, or should be, if not already because sameeee lol)~ all of which are super understandable, relatable and valid.💗
You can always take your time in getting back or replying, Nadiabeaanieee.💗
Huh?😮 That's lowkey scary now lol. (': I don't think you're a bad friend or anything like that and before I know what exactly for, I'm not accepting your sorry okieee!💗
*keeps hugging*
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
I love you frend.🥺💖 just v tired rn hehe :'3💜
omggggeeee I reply in my head all the time T^T and then end up thinking I genuinely replied T^T smhhhh :')🤍
hehehhe nuu it’s not scarryyy :0🩷 you’re gonna love it.💜 it’ll make you smile soso vv wide.💖 it’s just that I couldn’t be a part of the reason you will :')🤍
anywho I should shut up before I spoil it loll xD🩷 lovve youuu- no guessing :0.💕
@iloveyouxx
Aww I love you too.💗
What kind of tiredness does it feel currently, Nadiabeaniee? I hope can get some rest and solace. *comfy beams your way*💗
Haha I do that too, so so often, it does feel real bad sometimes if it gets vv late lol but eh brain not being brainy and life being lifey sometimes. (':
With me though, I can assure you 1000% you can always take your time. Just so long I hear from you every now and then, know that you are around is vv enough for times you'd rather keep to yourself or need some time away for you. No worries at all about it okiee.💗
Ah 😮😭 I should probably keep my tissue supply ready then? Lol okay, I'm veryyyy curious but I'll be patient and try to keep shhh till the time I need 'em tissues. XD
Smhhh you is here right now, a vvv big reason for my smiles and making me feel so loved~ this alone is vvvvv enough.💗
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
was in a dark place hehe :'3 but I’m oki.💜 next class starts in 5 minutes so I gotta go now :0 lovvee youuuu🌈💖💖🤗
@iloveyouxx
Aw dark place doesn't seem nice at all, how's you feeling now, lovely?🥺 *hugs super tightttt* I love you too!💗
How was school today for you?🤗
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
its okie.🥺💙 now- vv exhausted :'3🤍 had a v long day.💜 and it’s 12:40am T^T not planning on getting any sleep..🤍*squeezies tightt and doesn’t want to let go*❤️❤️🦑
hehhe as bad as it could get💙. but we’re still alive so :P.🩷
@iloveyouxx
I am really happy you're alive and here and *you*.💗
No sleepy plans, I see, okie, we discussed earlier that rest could look different ways too and if sleep isn't in the plan, we can try other ways that bring us some comfort and relief from the tiredness, exhaustion, fatigue we feel. Yes?👀💗
💗🤗*tight squeezie back and stays in huggles with Nadiabeaaniee foreverrr*🤗💗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
me forgot to ask yous lovely :0🤍 are you okies with being in a forum with nadia and nibean.💜 we thought it’d be the best forum with the three of us heheh xD💖 we’re the perfect trio😛💙 but just wanted to check with sunbeanie of course.🩷 it’d be understandable if not :0 since we all have our own spaces already.🤍 but only a suggestion.💕💕
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
im sorrryyy friend :'3💜I actually ended up falling asleep xD💙 while replying- like actually ***^T- I was so tired😭 I had such deep sleep I didn’t have any nightmares :0 yippee :>🤍 still really exhausted tho.🤍 howre youu lovelyy ?💖💖🦕
@iloveyouxx
huh :0 me just realized there was word that censored D: I said tho* then T for the T^T- I’m not sure if that’s a real word- and if it censors I might not want to search it up :')🤍 gotta protect my innocenceee😛💜 if it is smth bad- but idk. :P I might’ve made a mistake- anywho yeah sorry bout that🩷
@iloveyouxx
oof. I let my curiosity get to me... :'3 eemm I’ll just wait for my brain to delete it from storage lmao :0💜
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
sunbeaanieee I made the post but idk what to call it :0 any ideas ?💖
@iloveyouxx
What post, Nadiabuddy?😮
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
hehe ni nadia and sun beanies post xD😛💖
@iloveyouxx
Ooh yes xD and mhmm so hard to think of names smh xD "SunNiDia Corner"? Lol or "SunNiNadia's space" or something like a "comfy corner" I dunno lol, my brain isn't braining much. 😭 What ideas did y'all come with so far? XD Feel free to go ahead with any you two likey hehe, I'm good with anyyy. 🥰
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
sorrryyy for the late reply sunbeanieee :0💙
yus it isss vv hard smhsmh xD *sobs* whys everything gotta be soo complicatteeddd/lh T^T💜
SunNiDia xDD💖🧠 big brain workkkk :P🧠💕/lh
lets skip that one heheheh🩷😛
nuuu it’s oki you’re brains braining more than mine ever will T^T🤍
haha well my brain couldn’t come up with anything xD and nibeanie was busy and her break left her with not much time to respond :')💜
comfy corner :0 me likes that one :00💖
the thing is I have it saved (the post) in like the “private” section of my profile where you’re meant to write entries- cos that’s where I plan my posts xDD since forumland can be a bit of a meanie at times and delete the thing before I gets to post >:🤍 and also cos I needed a name hehe xD💙
hmm so I think it’s gonna end with “space”/“corner” :0.🤍
comfy corner is such a good one tho tbh :')💖 I just wanna think of all the options yk :0💕
nah nvm my brain ain’t braining today😛🫠
comfy cornerrr it isssss💕✨
what about the emojis-💭 why am I overthinking every little bit lmao😭
❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜🩷💖💕💞💓💗💝 sooo here are the hearts :0 cos the emojis gotta be a heart xD.💞
I’ve used a couple before :P
oof I’m at 10% :')
come on brainnnnnssss thinkkkk🧠🧠🐛
*eliminates some of thy options* :P
🩷❤️🧡💛💙💜💖💝💕💞💓 hmmmmmm :P💭💭🤍
”comfy corner❤️” “comfy corner🧡” “comfy corner💛” “comfy corner💙” “comfy corner💜” “comfy corner💖 “comfy corner💝” “comfy corner💕” “comfy corner💞” “comfy corner💓”
hmmmmmmmmm :PP💭💭🤍
*eliminates some more*
❤️💛💜💝💓
I’m just goin with red :PP
i made this so complicated ugh😭.🩷
im gonna post it then prolly rest my eyes :P cos it’s late and I’m really tired💜 I’ll try and stay awake tho💙 take care youusss lovellllyyyyy beaniieeee😛💖
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
sunbuddy :0.🤍
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
howre you ? lovely beanie :3💗💗
missed you fren. hope I didn’t do anything :')🩷
