Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Has everyone of you who say that you have got borderline personality disorder officially diagnosed borderline personality disorder?

User Profile: CheerySandi
CheerySandi November 24th, 2020

Has everyone of you who say that you have got borderline personality disorder officially diagnosed borderline personality disorder?

5
User Profile: Asher
Asher November 27th, 2020

Thank you for starting this discussion about BPD.

User Profile: ghosttiger100
ghosttiger100 November 29th, 2020

@klemen I was told that I have "bpd traits" but wasn't officially diagnosed because im only 16. They basically said "you have bpd but your too young so we cant legally say you have bpd". So I guess I got kind of diagnosed, just a word of mouth diagnosis.

User Profile: courteousKitten4481
courteousKitten4481 December 1st, 2020

Yes, by a qualified psychiatrist as part of ASD, and a minor in DID. :D Still do not understand much of the BPD yet.

User Profile: BipolarNWonderland
BipolarNWonderland December 7th, 2020

Yes, I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder I guess 10 or 11 years ago now. I actually have Bipolar 1 & 2 because I saw it on my diagnosis sheet. I also have Borderline Personality Disorder. I was diagnosed with that when I was 18. I am 34 now.

User Profile: LabeledBPD
LabeledBPD July 28th, 2025

@CheerySandi

yes