Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A poem on 7 Cups !!!!

User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet August 19th, 2022

Here , sharing something I had written as an ode to 7cups and all its members many years back . Please give it a read and let me know how it is ::::

When I joined 7 cups, I was in a total mess ,

Filled with whole lot of worries and amidst lot of stress ,

But one thing I must confess ,

Whenever I reached out my hand to search for some hope ,

I always found someone at the other end ,standing with a rope ,

Whenever I was in all sorts of disgust in dealing with my issues ,

There was always someone at the other end wiping my tears with a bag of tissues ,

Whenever there were moments, when I wanted all of this to end ,

There was always someone helping me like a dear friend ,

Whenever I was crying like crazy and all in tears ,

There was always someone to console me and listen to me with all their ears ,

I can't help but salute and give a huge round of applaud ,

To all the members , listeners and the mods ,

Thank you 7 cups for holding my hand and lifting me up.

41
User Profile: kindSoul10
kindSoul10 August 26th, 2022

@calmsoulmeet very nice poem and well crafted. I loved the images you crested. It's really easy to empathize.

1 reply
User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet OP August 26th, 2022

@kindSoul10

Thank you kindsoul ! 😊👍

load more
User Profile: beautifulalamort
beautifulalamort August 26th, 2022

@calmsoulmeet aw that was sweet !

1 reply
User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet OP August 26th, 2022

@beautifulalamort

Thank you so much friend ! 😊👍

load more
User Profile: jigsaw3638
jigsaw3638 August 27th, 2022

@calmsoulmeett that's beautiful 🥺♥

1 reply
User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet OP August 27th, 2022

@jigsaw3638

Thanks a lot friend 🙂🙂

load more
User Profile: jasishereforallofu
jasishereforallofu September 4th, 2022

Amazing poem, i enjoyed reading it, especially now 📖 Good job, keep it up ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet OP September 4th, 2022

@jasmineishereforu

Thanks Jas !!!

load more
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk October 6th, 2022

@calmsoulmeet


I loved your poem, Meet

It expresses with authenticity and gratitude, the experience of many members for which 7 Cups made a huge difference in their lives.

Saved their lives in some cases, literally, and in general helped them get out of the most terrible situations, to move on and develop a fulfilling life.

I know closely many cases, but I am sure you express the feelings of thousands and thousands of members of this amazing Community.

You also express much Gratitude in your poem. This makes it so beautiful to my eyes...

Gratitude is a virtue as precious as diamonds. Maybe as rare too...

You have gratitude in abundance.

A treasure full of these wondrous diamonds.

Enough to share one with each of us that come here to read you wonderful poem.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read it and be so moved by it!

2 replies
User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet OP October 6th, 2022

@HealingTalk

Oh my . Thank you so much Healing for reading it . Your comment has made my day ! And I mean it when I say this .

I am so glad that you liked the poem 😊 .

1 reply
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk October 6th, 2022

@calmsoulmeet

Thank you that you gave us the gift of your poetry.

I am glad that my words made you feel well.

You deserve it.

See you soon! ❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: intuitiveChestnut6652
intuitiveChestnut6652 October 6th, 2022

@calmsoulmeet


💜👍