Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

*TW*an emotive poem: Done.❤️‍🩹

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 5th, 2024

Done.❤️‍🩹(an emotive poem(TW)

In fields of green, where dreams are made,

I once did strive, with heart afade,

I gave it my all, with sweat and pride,

But now I stand, with heart inside,

Done, done, my journey's end,

The finish line, my heart does bend.


The sun did shine, the rain did pour,

I fought and fought, through every hour,

I gave it my all, and more,

But now I'm done, my heart does soar.


I ran the race, I climbed the mountain,

I gave it my all, without a fountain,

I poured my heart, my soul, my might,

But now I'm done, it's morning light.


The battle's fought, the war is won,

I gave it my all, before the sun,

I stand tall, my heart full of cheer,

Done, done, my journey's clear.

@Tinywhisper11 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

13
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes March 5th, 2024

@iloveyouxx love it :0 ur poem has robbed me of words and im not even mad ❤️

love you 🤗👐 

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 5th, 2024

@unassumingEyes

awwwe hehe thank you friend- thank you so much❤️

always love you more :0🤗💖

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 5th, 2024

@iloveyouxx I'm not great at understanding deep poems. But I think I get the just of it. And I want to tell you your absolutely amazing ❤❤  I'll stay right here beside you anytime you have to fight again , I love you boo boo ❤

3 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

It’s oki you don’t have to :0 most of my poems use metaphors and different terms that can be confuzzling.🤍 aw teenie.❤️🥺 Im always here for you too❤️ and I still love you more teeniebean.❤️hugs you tight.💜but not too tight heheh.🤗❤️

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 5th, 2024

@iloveyouxx yes not to tight, but I can hug the poop out of you ❤❤ squeezes you tightly ❤

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

teenie :0 smhsmh./lh  how bout we stick to the gentle hugs xD💖

ghost-hug.giflol-amog.gif

:DD

hehe teenie hugs are always the bestest tho❤️🫂. long as I’m the one squeezing xD💗/j.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 5th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Aw thank you for the tag.🥹

Goodness, you're an absolute *wow* at using your creative genius in putting across words together so well.🫠

The manyyy hardships you've faced and the battles you've fought despite how hard it poured on you, is yet again, another reminder of your resilience and strength, Nadiabeanieee. 

I wish life didn't feel like a constant battle to be fought against, and the winning reward be just some *peace of mind* but I want to remind you that you've been doing vvvvv well, and deserve some resting. *hugs you and doesn't let go* 💗

4 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 5th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

of course :0🩷 yous the first friendo I’d think of tagging hehe. :P💕💕

*happy hands* xD💜 stoppp smhsmh you’re making me internally smile again hehe. :>💙/lh

awwe💗 sunbeanie being sunbeanie is another reminder that there are still good people out there💖

mhm..🤍 thank you so much friend🥺💜 means a lot..💖 wish I could rest hehe. :'3🤍 *hugs tight*🦑❤️ we can be here for a while hehe.💕💕🐛


3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 5th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Okie *freezes time* so you's smiling internally forevaaa. 💗

Aww you deserve all the kind reminders, smiles and good people in your life, Nadiaabuddy.🥹💗

Rest can look differently, lovely, sometimes it can be taking a little pause from an overwhelming situation, other times just staying still where you are, laying your head on something comfy. Each bit counts.💗

 *embraced in forever hugsssss* all the time in the world to keep hugging youuu!🤗💗

winnie-the-pooh-hearts.gif

2 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 6th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwwwe sunbeanie🥺💕 hehe time freeze would be nice tho😛🧊sometimes time be running too fast without us🤧💙

and sunbeanie is one of them heh.💛☀️

mhmhm.💗a break would be nice tho too hehe. :'3🤍 and I agree sunbuddy.💖

hehe- *gentle squeezies*🤗💞💞

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Totally agreed xD time should slow down or allow us to catch up sometime with it lol.😭

Awww I am grateful for it and,  you are one, in my life too, gooodessttttt ever hehe.🥰

Hehe I'm glad you feel the same about taking breaks. Hard sometimes (most times? :P) but necessary most times (always? :P).💗

💗🤗 *gentle squeezieee back* 🤗💗

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LightOak222
LightOak222 March 5th, 2024

@iloveyouxx


My hearttttt!! It's full! You are a true poet, stole my breath away! Great job Nadiaaa <3 big hugs and love!
1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 6th, 2024

@LightOak222

awwe haha thankyouthankyou😛💕 but actually tysm🤍 what’re your talents ? :0/nfta sending tight hugs if wanted <33

love-hug.gif

load more