Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Poem Writers Gathering.

User Profile: AlwaysForYou197
AlwaysForYou197 November 25th, 2020

I create this post, in a sole intention with you all to share your lovely poems, and so that others are going to enjoy it. ❤

I want to share my one poem, a positive one, on my favourite color for a start. 💜💜 Hope you will like it.

Also, I am going to post a poem, each week, and you are welcome to post too.

Here you go :-

The Purple Color 💜

"It is my favorite color,
Reminds me of my pillar.
It symbolizes creativity,
It shows me a path to positivity.

It gets me feeling mysterious,
I feel like doing something dangerous.
I love the purple lily,
It makes my face into a smiley.

Purple Purple is Magic !
Nothing feels tragic."

Done, hope you liked it 💗

Anyone is welcome to post their poems which are appropriate and positive too !!

156
User Profile: whitknee
whitknee December 3rd, 2020

I wrote this poem pre-covid and before my depression got bad. I'll read it now when I'm overwhelmed to remind myself that everything is gonna be okay :) There isn't really any rhyme scheme or proper punctuation but I hope it can help somone else too!

First Aid

A First Aid kit hangs up at the

Front of the big yellow

School bus I ride every

Monday through Friday

It is made by a company--

I have never heard of it before--

Called Blue Bird Bus Sales

I wonder what else they sell

The name of Blue Bird is lettered

In a timid little font

On the front of the kit

Bellow their logo which looks like

A giant white silhouette of a swallow type

Bird soaring in a dark blue oval

Piece of sky

The name of Blue Bird makes me think

That maybe if I were to get hurt

On the bus a little bird would

Come with a band-aid and

Twitter a happy little tune

To me

2 replies
User Profile: LixTheDragon
LixTheDragon December 3rd, 2020

@whitknee Aww. This really warmed my heart! I've been working through some things and it's nice to picture a little bird coming to my rescue smiley

User Profile: AlwaysForYou197
AlwaysForYou197 OP December 3rd, 2020

@whitknee

That's an awesome poem. Hope you feel better soon. We are here for you.

And yes! It helped! 🙂

Thank you! Keep posting. 😏🥰

load more
User Profile: SpecialSystem
SpecialSystem December 3rd, 2020

There was a girl

Her name untold

Stuck in her head

all day long

Thinking

wishing

hoping

things will change

Praying

tomorrow will be better

nothing changed for her

She didnt try

so nothing came

dont be like her

Take Control

Make the change

3 replies
User Profile: SpecialSystem
SpecialSystem December 3rd, 2020

@Joe33

i tried to make it positive

User Profile: AlwaysForYou197
AlwaysForYou197 OP December 4th, 2020

@Joe33

Joe. I can see a lot of hope in that poem, the desire for things to change things for the better...

So, hence, a positive poem 🙂 Thanks for sharing. Keep posting more !! 🙃 ❤

December 5th, 2020

@Joe33

Nice poem joe!!

load more
December 3rd, 2020

@AlwaysForYou197

I love it, I will reply again when my motivation for writing comes back. Thank you for tagging me!

1 reply
User Profile: AlwaysForYou197
AlwaysForYou197 OP December 4th, 2020

@niceSky6423

I am looking forward, Sky.

load more
User Profile: MayaCloud
MayaCloud December 4th, 2020

till the blast

have passed

I haven't tried writing before but looking at everyone's beautiful writing thought I should try and say a few words at least

hang in there y'all ~

1 reply
User Profile: AlwaysForYou197
AlwaysForYou197 OP December 5th, 2020

@MayaCloud

Short and sweet, Thank you 🙃

<3

load more
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 December 5th, 2020

Hi everybody, i sat on a bench as i got use to my new meds for many months and made good progress so i came up with 2 sayinfs and a poem

"Life's a bench & Sit happens"

MY BENCH POEM
I imagine this tree was very wise, Is now in disguise
As a place that I , Can watch the time
GO SLOWLY BY. . . . . . . . .
So I shall honor her respectfully
By carving on her decoratively
A proper remembrance of my retrospectively
Pondering my destiny

2 replies
User Profile: AlwaysForYou197
AlwaysForYou197 OP December 5th, 2020

@juliak1968

I am very glad it made progress 🤗

And the poem is...Interesting!! I love it. Thanks a lot for sharing it. Keep posting more 🥺

💞💞

2 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 December 5th, 2020

@AlwaysForYou197

Thanks, im happy you liked it, i was writting a lot the past few years, poetry helps me to organise my thoughts as i try to make sence of my mental health healing journwy.

Heres a shoet one

Many blessings

Thank for making this great tgread!!😊

Rewarding interactions and positive distractions attract us to take factual action which elevate us all naturally; supporting eachothers reactions in an inspirational fashon. I really can't afford it, but You will be rewarded, one by one in order recorded by my personality disorder, and border- line consorted goal to lift us our souls; together we recover, our sisters and our brothers, fathers and mothers by helping eachother

2 replies
User Profile: AlwaysForYou197
AlwaysForYou197 OP December 7th, 2020

@juliak1968

I am glad you are writing and expressing through poems.Thank "You" Your words are highly appreciated. Thank you very much and I am looking foward for more poems from you !! 💞

2 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 December 7th, 2020

@AlwaysForYou197

Perceiving what we believe in
is deceiving and has no meaning
as life's mistreating
dishes out this beating
........Leaving us bleeding

But we cant see it if we close our minds
....and we cant think about this when we're blind
so walk away and you will find,
a friend here waiting for a sign!

So take your time
.....and organize
whats on your mind
and you'll wisely find
you're not really behind

so relax your eyes and you'll realize
you're fine just the way you are!
And you can reach for the stars
put cream on the scars
and then healing transpires

The delusional parts only confuse our goals
...and they corrupt our souls
Leaving us with a heart full of holes.

Set goals now and your mind will see
what closed eyes have failed to believe
Don't let sight deceive & keep us on our knees
....throwing logic into the breeze.

Winds at your back excited
Winds of hope reignited me.
Step by step confide
so we can share secrets of life
........Thinking
"what could be?"
.......But only if we let it,
if you hold back you'll regret it!

"There, Now I've gone and said it!"

We hold ourselves down......
Dirty on the ground.....
I've found myself tormented and bound
by invisibility. ......
I've ignored all possibility.....
so I must set myself free
of a self-inflicted confined mystery

....That causes so much mind-bending misery

2 replies
User Profile: AlwaysForYou197
AlwaysForYou197 OP December 12th, 2020

@juliak1968

Loved it !! 💖

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 December 12th, 2020

@AlwaysForYou197

Thank you!!😊

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: unnamedcat
unnamedcat December 7th, 2020

firstly - I would like to say that all of your poetry is really good so please don't judge me bacause I know it is ###

my sad excuse for poetry (I will comment on this to add it seperatly)

3 replies
User Profile: unnamedcat
unnamedcat December 7th, 2020

@unnamedcat

*trigger warning*

The Black Rose

the black rose never dies

concealed within it's guise

is sorrow, fear and self-despise

you are one who can empathise

a soul on fire

ravaged by greater desire

how can the already dead

feel the tip of an arrow head

thinking not with it's brain

but with a withered heart like a hurricane.

a life in purgatory, a life in abyss

hopelessly waiting for true loves kiss

for that - is the only way we can get through this

Trigger warning added by DayDreamWithYou 12/7/2020

1 reply
User Profile: unnamedcat
unnamedcat December 10th, 2020

@unnamedcat

sorry for not giving trigger warning

load more
User Profile: unnamedcat
unnamedcat December 7th, 2020

@unnamedcat

time spent with you is time in an oasis

pitch black, nothing around

trees, water the stars and the ground

just you and I

talking about both nothing and everything

awake yet dreaming

drowning yet floating

hope, emerging

reams of clouded white light

descending from the night

I feel your pain ; I feel your sorrow...

2 replies
User Profile: AlwaysForYou197
AlwaysForYou197 OP December 7th, 2020

@unnamedcat

I have removed the two others, the one you wanted too. I hope that is okay with you.

Also, such a meaningful poem ! Thanks for sharing 💖💖💕

Keep posting more!! 🥺 Looking forward ! 🙂👍🏻

2 replies
User Profile: unnamedcat
unnamedcat December 10th, 2020

@AlwaysForYou197

thank you - we are sorry about the other one - it was * waaay * too dark

one of my alters convinced us it was a good idea and well...

yeah - we are a little messed up

thank you though

User Profile: unnamedcat
unnamedcat December 10th, 2020

@AlwaysForYou197

Thank you, to you and everyone else for bieng surportive, though, I guess

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LixTheDragon
LixTheDragon December 9th, 2020

@AlwaysForYou197

Here's a poem that I wrote for Christmas. It's called Angels.

Perhaps they're invisible
Hovering close by
Or maybe they're quite distant
Soaring through the sky

Perhaps they grant wishes
Like a shooting star
Or maybe they guard us
Watching from afar

Perhaps they're our loved ones
Lost to the past
Or maybe they're the souls
Whose births are coming last

Perhaps they simply herald
God's glory from on high
Or maybe they watch over us
Always staying nigh

2 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 December 9th, 2020

@LixTheDragon

I really liked your insightful & quite lovely poem!!

User Profile: AlwaysForYou197
AlwaysForYou197 OP December 10th, 2020

@LixTheDragon

The poem is beautiful ! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Wish you good luck with the holidays! Keep sharing 💗

:')

User Profile: honestpanda81
honestpanda81 December 11th, 2020

@LixTheDragon

This touched my heart ❤️ Thank you for sharing it

load more
User Profile: honestpanda81
honestpanda81 December 11th, 2020

This is a poem I wrote about recovery. It's not easy and it's not pretty, but it's my truth

Red is the colour of blood rashly spilled,
the ache in one's eyes, the clench of a fist

Orange is the colour of a withering glare
with a grumpy shrug or a downcast gaze

Yellow is the colour of the mask put on
a smile that hides the sorrow within

Green is the colour of an unnamed shame
that one tries to hide, but cannot escape

Blue is the colour of eyes wet with tears
in the darkest night, where no one hears

Indigo is the colour of an overdue confession
a cry for help, an outstretched hand

Violet is the colour of a safe, warm hug
loving friends, and a grateful heart

3 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 December 11th, 2020

@honestpanda81

Very good poem!! And your keeping it real adds such authenticity!!!

Keep writting😊

Blessings

User Profile: AlwaysForYou197
AlwaysForYou197 OP December 11th, 2020

@honestpanda81

Heart touching, Panda. I hear you 💖

Please do keep sharing, i will love to hear from you ❤

Take care !! StayStrong!

User Profile: LixTheDragon
LixTheDragon December 14th, 2020

@honestpanda81 Dude this poem is so down to earth, and I just love it. Your tie in to the rainbow as like progression was super cool.

load more
User Profile: knockoffWolf
knockoffWolf December 12th, 2020

Once a year in summertime,

The royal bellflower blooms.

Unpackage purple petals.

set loose your sweet perfumes.

Blossoms tilted towards the moon,

These little lunar lights,

Wish to join the brilliant sky,

And meet their brother, Night.

1 reply
User Profile: AlwaysForYou197
AlwaysForYou197 OP December 12th, 2020

@knockoffWolf

@~@

The poem is beautiful, I liked it so much. And meaningful too ! Thanks a lot for sharing !! I would love to hear more from you. :) Take care! 💖

load more
User Profile: AlwaysForYou197
AlwaysForYou197 OP December 12th, 2020

Hello all ! Hope you are all doing well. If you aren't, you are welcome to get support. We are more than ready! It was a hard year, this year. Yes. But we have made it this far, and I am so grateful for being alive, here with you all. I am so grateful for 7 cups !! Thank you all, for staying strong !


This is a poem, where I am grateful, for what I have seen 🙃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The evening openings :-

I went out after a long time,
Trying to make things fine.
But this time was awesome,
I thought, time for some fun.

But, something caught my eye,
A wonderful sight.
A shop getting opened,
Someone pulling down the ropes.

The shopkeeper was cleaning up the articles,
But, it wasn't a carnival.
He was bustling about
He was doing this which he had no doubt.

I felt good, when he was connecting the wires,
I admire, That he never tires.
And always, amuses the buyers.

I watched him do his work of setting up,
I was mesmerized by his artwork.
It seems like a little thing,
But, my heart jumped like a spring.

I learn to appreciate these small works,
Despite all the perks.
I am grateful to them, An unknown gem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all liked it. I am looking forward to hear more poems from you all 🙂

Again, I am tagging :-

@SuryanshSingh, @Ethank, @CateGrace, @FlickerLight8449, @blissart, @enchantedlove, @BrightHeart116, @fruitySalamander4469, @KatieTheBigRockOne, @awgeful, @compassionateTree4567, @hopebeyondpain, @Pancakefeline0101, @CallMeNaman2002, @Jenn7cups, @LinaMoon, @DreamTouch, @IamZahra0h, @Daf8, @kateeala, @Mishi10, @littlepony, @KimmKimm, @Cambion, @Fireskye13, @Flaurie, @hannah122003, @JulieJuliaXX, @TheLonerWolfy, @Joe33, @Roxine @hopeoverfear @SrijanSinha @Jv3076 @niceSky6423 @Faith4anewbeginning, @powerfulTurtle3056, @galaxyGirl299, @Nyx2026, @EmptyAquarium, @maxx2007, @Ezrelelias, @CheekyKaka, @luvinader, @LadyOracle, @unassumingTree5669, @xelimious @Listeningsarinn @Mishi10, @Mapita, @sugacubeeee @ashlyntheordinary @cuteeeezombieeee

8 replies
User Profile: littlepony
littlepony December 12th, 2020

@AlwaysForYou197 Beautiful krystal <3

User Profile: enchantedlove
enchantedlove December 12th, 2020

@AlwaysForYou197 aw its super cute!

December 12th, 2020

@AlwaysForYou197

Imp: very nice Krystal, you have an amazing way with words. I'll be sure Skye sees it.

User Profile: fruitySalamander4469
fruitySalamander4469 December 12th, 2020

@AlwaysForYou197 its really beautiful krystal, nice work smileyangelheart

User Profile: Daf8
Daf8 December 12th, 2020

heart @AlwaysForYou197 heart

heart Thank you for the amazing reading heart

heart This is an artist, succeeding heart

heart I know no one can comprehend heart

heart Your awesomeness, my friend heart

December 12th, 2020

@AlwaysForYou197

Sarah: Greetings Krystal, Well done! Keep up the amazing poems.

December 12th, 2020

@AlwaysForYou197

Great job Krystal heart

User Profile: unassumingTree5669
unassumingTree5669 December 12th, 2020

@AlwaysForYou197 really nice poem. <3

load more