Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Color Your Season: A 7 Cups Birthday Challenge

As 7 Cups turns 13, we’re reflecting on the seasons of care that shape us. 

For this birthday challenge, choose a coloring page that represents the season you’re in right now. Maybe you’re in a season of rest, growth, change, healing, hope, or starting over.

Color it in a way that reflects how that season feels to you. Then share your finished page with a few words about the season you chose and any related reflections.

You can use the categories below to help you:

chatgpt-image-jun-19-2026-10-04-03-pm_1781888658.png

Bonus Points/More Challenging Creative Ideas:

1) Add a small birthday symbol into your picture - this could be a candle, cup, heart, star, balloon, confetti, or the number 13.

2) Use 13 colors in your submission! 

We will curate a gallery of submitted images on July 6, 2026. 

Will you be participating? Please show interest in the comments below. We can drop our submissions in the replies OR you can keep it a surprise for the final gallery and choose to mail me your completed submission via ayesha@7cups.com

82
User Profile: caresome
caresome June 20th

yes !! i'm in :)

User Profile: empathicRyuk62
empathicRyuk62 June 20th


@SoulfullyAButterfly

Autumn 🍂 🍁 

@SoulfullyAButterfly I am in! Supporting our teens and @DarkerPlaces who helped start the idea 

User Profile: silvercurtains
silvercurtains June 20th

@CommunityModAnne omg he did!?!?

load more
User Profile: LifelD239
LifelD239 June 20th

Spriiiiing. 🌸🌹🌺🥀🌱❇️

User Profile: CometoSuccess
CometoSuccess June 20th

1000094274_1781999141.jpg

After passing through all seasons, finally,  I've reached a part where i stuck in-between season of my life, with Great hope, keep Trying until achieve my goals, Never stop Survival. 


User Profile: Butterfly1070
Butterfly1070 June 21st

I'm not sure what season I am in 


User Profile: Butterfly1070
Butterfly1070 June 21st

Not sure what season I am in




User Profile: Butterfly1070
Butterfly1070 June 21st

Yes I'm in

User Profile: Walker7957
Walker7957 June 21st

Where find coloring page

User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 21st

@Walker7957 Hi Walker, you can first pick the season and then look for free pages to print, you can also draw and color or generate an image with AI. Let me know if you need my help!

load more

I wanna try bit havent been able to color in months.