Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: royalPup8044
royalPup8044 July 21st, 2022

Hi, I’m a listener here at 7 cups and I would love to help anyone who needs someone to talk to. Nice to meet you!

User Profile: royalPup8044
royalPup8044 July 21st, 2022

Hi, I’m a listener here at 7 cups and I’d love to chat to anyone who needs someone to talk to

User Profile: royalPup8044
royalPup8044 July 21st, 2022

Hi! I’m a listener and I’m here to help

User Profile: jasishereforallofu
jasishereforallofu July 22nd, 2022

Hiii

User Profile: frostyCreature987
frostyCreature987 July 22nd, 2022

.

User Profile: ImJinxed
ImJinxed July 23rd, 2022

@Hope

Hello hello. Nice to meet y'all. I'm just here trying to survive on this thing we call life.

1 reply
User Profile: WhenTheTimeComes
WhenTheTimeComes July 25th, 2022

@ImJinxed

Welcome Jinxed! I hope you can find the support you need here. Please feel free to message me if you ever feel like you would like to talk.

load more
User Profile: Empathicsoul1992
Empathicsoul1992 July 23rd, 2022

hey there I'm gem :)

your all doing an amazing job and helping is a beautiful thing

your hearts are gifts that are shared with love thankyou all for existing making this earth a better place <3

2 replies
User Profile: J0i
J0i July 24th, 2022

@Empathicsoul1992

Hi gem, and welcome to 7 Cups!

User Profile: daffodil25
daffodil25 July 25th, 2022

@Empathicsoul1992

Welcome to 7 Cups! <3

load more
User Profile: Extrovertedlistener
Extrovertedlistener July 23rd, 2022

hi

i am eben, nice meeting you peeps.

2 replies
User Profile: J0i
J0i July 24th, 2022

@Extrovertedlistener

Hi, and welcome to 7 Cups! Glad to have you here 😁

User Profile: WhenTheTimeComes
WhenTheTimeComes July 25th, 2022

@Extrovertedlistener


Welcome Eben! Nice having you here.

load more
User Profile: LostinTranslation90
LostinTranslation90 July 23rd, 2022

Hi there!!!


You can call me Em. I hope everyone is doing well today!


I’m here to find support for anxiety that I’m dealing with, and some real life events I’m trying to work through and forgive.


I’m just hoping to join some groups and find some community support, and get answers/advice for some questions I’ve been struggling with. I’ve used 7 Cups before, but I ended up deleting my past accounts - nothing bad happened, but I just stopped using the first account, and the second one I just don’t think I had the courage to post.


Thank you for this thread and this space!


I hope everyone has a good day!

3 replies
User Profile: J0i
J0i July 24th, 2022

@LostinTranslation90

Hello and welcome back Em! Hope you can find the support you are looking for here on 7 Cups!

User Profile: AmyMir6
AmyMir6 July 24th, 2022

@LostinTranslation90 it's so nice having you here Em, welcome :)

User Profile: WhenTheTimeComes
WhenTheTimeComes July 25th, 2022

@LostinTranslation90

Welcome Em! I love your username ! I hope you'll find the right support for you here.

load more
User Profile: hopefulgrace0
hopefulgrace0 July 24th, 2022

Hi 👋

I'm GracefulHope0 and I'm a listener with many years of lived experience. I want to support people of all ages who may be struggling and provide an ear or a shoulder to lean upon when they have no where else to turn. I will always greet everyone with empathy, compassion and non judgement.

I hope to speak with you soon.