Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Lil97
Lil97 July 24th, 2022

Hi I’m Lily and I’ve been a member since 2015. Excited to carry on this journey with 7 Cups!!

2 replies
User Profile: AmyMir6
AmyMir6 July 24th, 2022

@Lil97 hi there, it's nice having you here, welcome :)

User Profile: WhenTheTimeComes
WhenTheTimeComes July 25th, 2022

@Lil97

Welcome back Lily!

load more
User Profile: AmyMir6
AmyMir6 July 24th, 2022

@Hope welcome everyone here!

User Profile: Littlebutstrong1892
Littlebutstrong1892 July 24th, 2022

Hello beautiful souls,

Feeling a lack of people to talk to in my life right now. I believe something guided me here so I just joined.

Happy to listen and vent sometimes about my life, not gonna lie :)).

Hope we'll all have a great and fulfilling life! ❤️

2 replies
User Profile: Nova3
Nova3 July 24th, 2022

@Littlebutstrong1892
Welcome to 7cups! I'm glad you were guided here and I hope you enjoy this community as much as I do! 😊

User Profile: WhenTheTimeComes
WhenTheTimeComes July 25th, 2022

@Littlebutstrong1892


Welcome ! I'm happy that you felt guided here and I hope it will bring to you what you are looking for.


load more
User Profile: shanlistens4997
shanlistens4997 July 24th, 2022

@Hope Hi everyone! My name is Shan, and I am here as a nursing student to build communication skills.

1 reply
User Profile: WhenTheTimeComes
WhenTheTimeComes July 25th, 2022

@shanlistens4997

Welcome Shan ! I'm sure you will find the experience you are looking for here :)

load more
User Profile: 777CREW
777CREW July 25th, 2022

Hi, doing my progress path =D @Hope


User Profile: Pratham28
Pratham28 July 25th, 2022

That's nice


User Profile: heavenlyFlute5366
heavenlyFlute5366 July 25th, 2022

Welcome everyone to 7 cups, I'm happy for everyone who came here and decided to deal with your issues, as it requires a lot of corage

User Profile: Wonderful17
Wonderful17 July 25th, 2022

Bienvenido a 7cups! Espero poder ayudarte y escucharte atentamente!

User Profile: Wonderful17
Wonderful17 July 25th, 2022

Estar un gran paso! Tu puedes con todo!

User Profile: Angelin2876
Angelin2876 July 25th, 2022

@Hope

Hi! I am so glad to have joined this community.

1 reply
User Profile: StargirlTina
StargirlTina July 27th, 2022

@Angelin2876 Hello Angelin! I am so glad that you're a part of this community too! I hope to see you around! Feel free to reach out to me if you ever need any help with a chat or just for a general conversation..You are so appreciated!🌻🧡

load more