Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: GayTreell
GayTreell September 2nd, 2022

@Hope

I'm looking for advice on how to improve my very unhealthy, possibly codependent romantic relationship. I love my self-destructive partner very much and it hurts to see them in the state that they're in. Unfortunately, with my current skillset, it feels like every attempt to communicate leads to my partner feeling misunderstood, distant, and defensive.

I would best be supported with active listening, personal experience, and advice from someone who not only understands ADHD, depression, anxiety, C-PTSD/childhood trauma, dissociation, and various personality disorders, but also understands what they look like in real life and how they change the way a person thinks.

User Profile: downoctober
downoctober September 2nd, 2022

Hello. I'm going thru a world of pain and feel defeated and destroyed. I don't know anyone who understands the position I am in and can provided positive honest, motivating advice.

The issues I face are:

A false protection order was placed on me to have me removed from my home and children.

I am now having to face a custody battle where my wife wants full custody with zero time sharing or communication.

A divorce from my wife of 10 years who I still love deeply.


If you feel like you can help or have been down this road please reach out as I need help.


Thank you.

User Profile: Openandunderstanding1995
Openandunderstanding1995 September 3rd, 2022

Welcome everyone. Just want to say that I am here for each and every one of you. You are worth it and you deserve to be happy! Happy chatting!

User Profile: markzzmq
markzzmq September 3rd, 2022

Hello! I'm glad to be a listener and I am really looking forward to providing help.

User Profile: charliek77
charliek77 September 3rd, 2022

Hi I’m Charlie. I’m 45 and have ptsd treatment resistant major depressive disorder and severe abandonment issues. I hope to feel welcome and be able to both give and receive advice. I do have a therapist and psychiatrist but am also looking for additional help. Thank you for letting me join.

User Profile: charliek77
charliek77 September 3rd, 2022

Hi I’m Charlie. I introduced myself in another post. I’m hoping I can listen and find help here.

User Profile: milesfromNowhere
milesfromNowhere September 3rd, 2022

Hello everyone. I'm hoping to find some connections, and maybe some help with letting go of my past.

User Profile: iCareUK
iCareUK September 3rd, 2022

Hey all,


I use to be a listener on 7 cups a few years ago but had to leave to take care of my health which required expertise support.


I'm so happy to be back and overwhelmed the progress 7 cups has made since I was last here.


Its such a great place to be with great people

User Profile: jasishereforallofu
jasishereforallofu September 3rd, 2022

@Hope As you can see im a Listener and i would love to show supporter and listen to you! 🌸

WELCOME TO 7CUPS

welcome-neon.gif

User Profile: iCareUK
iCareUK September 3rd, 2022

Hey everyone,


I'm not new to 7 cups, bit of a ghost from the past.


Coming back was a great choice.


This is an amazing place to be.