Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: DrMadd
DrMadd September 20th, 2022
WELCOME EVERYONE!!!!
User Profile: DrMadd
DrMadd September 20th, 2022

Welcome to 7 CUPS message me if you need a chat!

User Profile: professionalTree7574
professionalTree7574 September 20th, 2022

Hi! I’m so excited to have become a listener to help show my support to those going through tough times. I know what it’s like to be alone so I want to do something to make sure others don’t feel alone.

User Profile: floweRachel
floweRachel September 20th, 2022

@Hope Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be here:)

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 22nd, 2022

@floweRachel Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family. We are so glad to have you here.

load more
User Profile: Tiffkae
Tiffkae September 21st, 2022

Hey! I am a new listener here. And I am looking forward to being able to help people.

User Profile: Tiffkae
Tiffkae September 21st, 2022

Hi! I am looking forward to be able to help people with their mental health.

User Profile: SilverJoy257
SilverJoy257 September 21st, 2022
  • Hi, welcome @Hope
User Profile: Jenna
Jenna September 21st, 2022

Welcome to 7 cups to these new members!

@adventurousBeec

@anonyLychee7660

@Avocado1402

@brightBlackberr

@charmingIdea553

@creativeOak9166

@despina2009

@friendlyPenguin

@funnyNorth1919

@lovingGlobe4365

@Lyraonthem00n

@optimisticScarf

@passionateHuman

@persistentYard4

@sabotagesabotag

@straightforward

@sympatheticCirc

@turquoiseWaterm

@unassumingCity2

@Vanm1978

User Profile: SilverJoy257
SilverJoy257 September 22nd, 2022

Hi everyone. I am new here. Looking forward to helping people.

User Profile: Aquarius353
Aquarius353 September 22nd, 2022

newbie