Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: caramelmacchiato23
caramelmacchiato23 September 27th, 2022

hi

User Profile: ymc2
ymc2 September 28th, 2022

Hi ! I joined 7cups as apart of my CAS (I’m an IB student). I’m really interested in psychology, so I’d love be here for everybody. It’s not only helping them, but me too

User Profile: Elaylor
Elaylor September 28th, 2022

Hi, I’m Elaylor a new listener here. So far my experience is great. The welcome package is good but I think welcoming messages could hold more informations. A section with sentences ideas for opening and closing conversations and such would be great too !

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 28th, 2022

@Elaylor Welcome to 7cups, Elaylor. Welcome to the family.

We are so glad to have you here.

Thank you for becoming a listener here at 7cups.

I want to wish you well, in your listener roll.

load more
User Profile: Elaylor
Elaylor September 28th, 2022

I have already introduced myself but I think my post is not saving… Anyone else have trouble with posting ?

User Profile: Elaylor
Elaylor September 28th, 2022

Yes I know.. There is a bug in the pathway. Anyone knows how to fix this ? Or how to contact support ?

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 28th, 2022

Hey @Elaylor, have you tried selecting the "try something else" option?

Sometimes there's the recurring steps and other times the path just getting stuck due to glitches.

Somethings you can try are:

♡ Selecting "try something else" on the same path

♡ Trying a different growth path here- https://www.7cups.com/path/modifier/community/

♡ Submitting a tech-support ticket, if you find the glitch persisting, here- https://help.7cups.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I hope either of this helps. ❤

load more
User Profile: Elaylor
Elaylor September 28th, 2022

User Profile: Elaylor
Elaylor September 28th, 2022

What is the community’s take on being “compassionate” ? What does it truly mean ?

User Profile: Theoneaviva6345
Theoneaviva6345 September 28th, 2022

@Hope

Hi. I'm new in this site and am kinda lost with all this but I really like this site and it is very serene and happy 😊

User Profile: TU100OT
TU100OT September 28th, 2022

@Hope

is this the correct forum to welcome people by tagging them? like the list that we get?


2 replies
User Profile: Porta1985
Porta1985 September 28th, 2022

@TU100OT

I seem to be struggling with the same issue!

1 reply
User Profile: TU100OT
TU100OT October 1st, 2022

@Porta1985

I think we can. I saw one post welcoming members by tagging them.

load more
load more
User Profile: Blissfulforever
Blissfulforever September 28th, 2022

..