Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: stardustliv
stardustliv October 3rd, 2022

hi! i'm liv, and i'm here to help deal with getting unstuck in ways that are starting to rly drag me down. i used to be here years and years ago for the same reason, and this place helped me connect with tons of awesome ppl. i'm happy to be back :)

3 replies
User Profile: solitudepanda7
solitudepanda7 October 4th, 2022

@stardustliv Welcome back to 7 Cups, Liv. I hope that your time on here is helpful and supportive ❤️

User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 11th, 2022

WELCOME back @stardustliv


😊

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 16th, 2022

@stardustliv Hi Liv! We're so glad to have you back. I hope you're able to get all the support you need here. Have a great day!

load more
User Profile: oWiEoWcHiE
oWiEoWcHiE October 3rd, 2022

Im Adrian and i struggle with PTSD im having a hard time managing my episodes along with the emotions and memories that come up

1 reply
User Profile: solitudepanda7
solitudepanda7 October 4th, 2022

@oWiEoWcHiE Welcome to 7 Cups, Adrian. I hope that your time on here is helpful and supportive ❤️

load more
User Profile: BubbleDucky2022
BubbleDucky2022 October 4th, 2022

Hello, I'm a newbie and I just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone.

4 replies
User Profile: CuriousLavender
CuriousLavender October 7th, 2022

@Bubbleducky welcome !

User Profile: gracefulBelle
gracefulBelle October 11th, 2022

Hello, @Bubbleducky

😊

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 16th, 2022

@Bubbleducky Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're glad to have you here!

User Profile: glisteningnlistening
glisteningnlistening October 23rd, 2022
Hello there bubbleducky, welcome to 7cups! I'm so glad you're here <3
load more
User Profile: ListenerKvoo
ListenerKvoo October 4th, 2022

Hi everyone, new listener here. I'm looking forward to be able to help people heal <3

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 4th, 2022

Welcome to the community, @ListenerKvoo, happy to have you with us, with that adorable profile picture too hehe! ❤

load more
User Profile: rainyParadise5621
rainyParadise5621 October 4th, 2022

Hello I just joined today. I am volunteering for my school and I need a certain number of hours. Could someone please tell me how I track my hours on here?

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 7th, 2022

Welcome to the community, @rainyParadise5621, and that's a great question. You can refer to these posts for the same:

>> Hours Update

>> 7 Cups Volunteer Work Listing & Verification FAQ

Feel free to reach out to Hope if you have more questions surrounding the same. I hope this helps! ❤

load more
User Profile: rainyParadise5621
rainyParadise5621 October 4th, 2022

How do I track my hours here?

User Profile: carefreepineapple6561
carefreepineapple6561 October 4th, 2022

U


User Profile: carefreepineapple6561
carefreepineapple6561 October 4th, 2022

Hey


User Profile: alexandra555
alexandra555 October 4th, 2022

@Hope Hi! I am here to learn more about active listening and help others who are experiencing psychological distress. I've been in the position of trying to find others online who can help me, so I want to give back and do the same!

User Profile: alexandra555
alexandra555 October 4th, 2022

My name is Alexandra and I have been a part of the 7 cups community since 2020. I am attempting to improve my path and learn more about helping others going through emotional distress. How can I ensure that I am the best active listener that I can be?

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 7th, 2022

So nice to have you with us, @alexandra555, and commendable how you're willing to improve as a listener.❤

Feel free to check out this Listener Primer, It has lots of useful information and links to help support you on your journey.

You never have to be alone, we all thrive here with alot of support and encouragement from our peers, you can also consider connecting with a Listener coach or a Mentor, these are trained listeners who happily help and assist other listeners out regarding the site in general, or chat related situations and questions. You can also do practice chats with them to assess and improve your listening skills, as they share feedback and resources too, as needed.

The Listener Support Room too is always open and supportive folks are readily available to meet and support each other , feel welcomed to join us anytime!

Best wishes always. ❤

(All Text in blue is clickable)

load more