Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: talkingcheeseburger
talkingcheeseburger December 16th, 2022

Hello everyone,

I am new here and I just wanted to appreciate all of you for helping others by listening to them.

Have a nice day! <3

5 replies
User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 16th, 2022

@talkingcheeseburger I'm new too 👍

1 reply
User Profile: talkingcheeseburger
talkingcheeseburger December 16th, 2022

@SparklyFly Hi and welcome! :)

load more
User Profile: resourcefulMirage2502
resourcefulMirage2502 December 16th, 2022

@talkingcheeseburger

welcome to 7cups! We’re happy to have you here!

1 reply
User Profile: talkingcheeseburger
talkingcheeseburger December 16th, 2022

Thank you! I am happy to be a part of this wonderful community.

load more
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 17th, 2022

@talkingcheeseburger Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here. Thank you for showing your appreciation. Have an amazing day!

load more
User Profile: Coco08061969
Coco08061969 December 16th, 2022

@Hope

Hi guys! My name is Coco, and I'm new here. I got recommended by a 988 responder. Can't wait to get to know you guys!!!!!

2 replies
User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 22nd, 2022

@Coco08061969 I am so glad that you're here with us at 7 Cups. It is an incredibly special community. Just a few of the many resources on 7 Cups are growth paths. If you haven't already, follow one that interests you. They are awesome. I love working on my growth path.

If you'd like to chat with a Listener, you can do that with a click to https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/ or I'm a message away as a Trained Listener.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 22nd, 2022

@Coco08061969 Hi Coco! Welcome to 7cups, we're so glad to have you here!

load more
December 16th, 2022

Hello!! I'm here to listen and to be there for someone. This site has helped me. I want to learn and grow.

3 replies
User Profile: charmingSky5972
charmingSky5972 December 16th, 2022

@starrySoul6859 WELCOME :)

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 December 16th, 2022

@starrySoul6859 I am so glad to hear that.

Thank you for becoming a listener.

If you ever want to do some group support listening here at 7cups, you can.

We would love to have you in the chatrooms.

Here is the link: 7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php

I hope to see you in the rooms from time to time.

User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 16th, 2022

@starrySoul6859 Me too!

load more
User Profile: wonderousMelody
wonderousMelody December 16th, 2022

Hello everyone, nice to meet you!


2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 17th, 2022

@wonderousMelody Hi! Welcome to 7cups!

User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 22nd, 2022

@wonderousMelody It is nice to have you here with us! Just a few of the many resources on 7 Cups are growth paths. If you haven't already, follow one that interests you. They are awesome. I love working on my growth path.

If you'd like to chat with a Listener, you can do that with a click to https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/ or I'm a message away as a Trained Listener.


load more
User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 16th, 2022

Welcome to everyone that is new to 7 Cups. It is a wonderful place. You'll find many supportive resources. I'm available to chat and support you!

User Profile: nideleaalexandra
nideleaalexandra December 16th, 2022

Hi! I'm Alexandra, a listener who created her 2nd account. So my story is that I used to be very active in this app and to help people,but ever since school started to progress in assignments it was a nightmare,I couldn't have more time for that as well. I decided to be on a long break. Now I'm much more relaxed,and came back stringer than I was before. I decided to delete my old account and start a new one.






2 replies
User Profile: MushLock
MushLock December 16th, 2022

@nideleaalexandra Hi! Thanks for coming back, we appreciate all the work you do listening here. <3

User Profile: resourcefulMirage2502
resourcefulMirage2502 December 18th, 2022

Welcome back! Happy to have you back! So glad you’re feeling better!

load more
User Profile: blindDreamer7369
blindDreamer7369 December 16th, 2022

welcome to 7 cups

User Profile: blindDreamer7369
blindDreamer7369 December 16th, 2022

Welcome

User Profile: whimsicalAlli
whimsicalAlli December 17th, 2022

Hi anyone new.

I've been here a few years and I think it is a great place with lots of resources. I look forward to meeting you on your journey.

User Profile: Tarang1008
Tarang1008 December 17th, 2022

Beautiful!!!