Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can we create the largest ice-breaker chain on 7 Cups?

User Profile: Hope
Hope November 10th, 2020

Hi everyone! We are a community who loves ice-breakers, they are fun and great conversation starters. Let's fill this game with so many ice-breakers that we can use it as the place when we are looking for ice-breakers!!

Step 1) Answer the ice-breaker question left by the person before you

Step 2) Leave an ice-breaker question for the person after you!

New Member and Visitor Enrichment Class | Ask the Minister Anything with  Rev. Kendyl Gibbons - All Souls Kansas CityAll Souls Kansas City

327
User Profile: Youhavetoloveyourselffirst
Youhavetoloveyourselffirst November 26th, 2020

Not eating candy at all until midnight😂

User Profile: Hope
Hope OP November 29th, 2020

Leaving an icebreaker for the next person!

If you can eat anything right now, what would you eat?

User Profile: TuscanSun
TuscanSun November 29th, 2020

@Hope Loaded fries with ranch

load more
User Profile: TuscanSun
TuscanSun November 29th, 2020

What is your dream car?

User Profile: AprilDmn
AprilDmn November 29th, 2020

@TuscanSun

A: a Maserati MC20 or the Quattroporte: forest green

Q: what is your favorite type of Music?

load more
User Profile: Rea2255
Rea2255 November 29th, 2020

My dream car: motercycle lol

Question: Star Wars or Star Trek?

User Profile: SeriouslyLey
SeriouslyLey December 1st, 2020

@Rea2255

Star wars

What is your favorite past time activity?

load more
User Profile: HumanitiesStrongest
HumanitiesStrongest November 29th, 2020

Star Wars!

Question: Favourite chain restaurant?

User Profile: Kenn13chan
Kenn13chan November 29th, 2020

@CaringSweetheart96

Question: Favourite chain restaurant? Five Guys.

Question: Rather be happy and ugly, or Pretty and sad?

User Profile: MyNameIsNicole
MyNameIsNicole November 29th, 2020

@Kenn13chan

Happy and ugly, definitely.

Question: A moment you can never forget?

User Profile: EmiliaKitsusu
EmiliaKitsusu November 29th, 2020

@MyNameIsNicole

Getting told "I love you".

User Profile: MyNameIsNicole
MyNameIsNicole June 29th, 2021

@EmiliaKitsusu
Awww cute!

load more
User Profile: Nyte20
Nyte20 November 29th, 2020

@MyNameIsNicole

Proably when I rolled a car.

Question: Horse sized ant or an ant sized horse?

User Profile: EmilyTheDuck
EmilyTheDuck November 30th, 2020

@Nyte20

100% an ant-sized horse. Imagine how cute that would be

load more
User Profile: SelfWorthPursuit
SelfWorthPursuit November 30th, 2020

@MyNameIsNicole

When I felt I had something real with someone.

What makes you happy?

User Profile: sunnyWriter2004
sunnyWriter2004 January 28th, 2021

@SelfWorthPursuit

What makes you happy?

For me, I would say creating things, helping people, getting lost in a story, being with people I care about, jokes, telling funny stories, watching our dogs play

Cats or dogs?

load more
User Profile: TeaKing14
TeaKing14 June 29th, 2021

@MyNameIsNicole

When my geography teacher asked for a country in Africa and I said "Wakanda".

User Profile: MyNameIsNicole
MyNameIsNicole June 29th, 2021

@TeaKing14
If I did that, I wouldn't ever forget it too lol.

load more
load more
November 30th, 2020

@Kenn13chan

5 guys is good

User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 November 30th, 2020

@Kenn13chan I am happy and I'm already ugly. 😧

User Profile: annegray2018
annegray2018 December 1st, 2020

@Kenn13chan

I would rather be ugly and happy

QUESTION: what do you love about yourself?

load more
User Profile: SophiaJames
SophiaJames November 30th, 2020

@CaringSweetheart96

Chik Fil A, Panda Express or Canes' I can't decide XD

November 30th, 2020

@CaringSweetheart96

Sonic

User Profile: helpfulPeach9396
helpfulPeach9396 November 30th, 2020

@CaringSweetheart96

id have to say anything Chinese

load more
User Profile: shallowWater7547
shallowWater7547 November 29th, 2020

For the time being I just want to be happy, whether I'm pretty or ugly doesn't matter

If you could switch your life with any fictional character who would it be ?

User Profile: DarkPiT23
DarkPiT23 November 29th, 2020

@shallowWater7547

Well, that would be Gandalf!

Q: If your life was a movie, what would it be called?

User Profile: DawnCarat
DawnCarat November 29th, 2020

@DarkPiT23 It would probably be called.. The outsider?

User Profile: Creed0115
Creed0115 November 29th, 2020

@DarkPiT23 ^The outsider is pretty good, Black Sheep if it werent already a movie.

If you could shapeshift into any animal real or imaginary what would it be?

User Profile: skittlz
skittlz November 29th, 2020

@Creed0115 A mermaid

If you could timetravel, any time in the past or future, where would you go and why

November 30th, 2020

@skittlz

Past, 1 cause I like the mid eval times 2 no cars

User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 November 30th, 2020

@skittlz I would like to time travel to my Mom's birth year just to see her grow up to become my Mom. 🙂

load more
November 30th, 2020

@Creed0115

Real, wolf fantasy, dragon

load more
User Profile: helpfulPeach9396
helpfulPeach9396 November 30th, 2020

@DarkPiT23

the ups and downs

User Profile: TeaKing14
TeaKing14 June 29th, 2021

@DarkPiT23

The Untitled Life of (Insert Name Here).

load more
User Profile: sincereGrapefruit4682
sincereGrapefruit4682 November 30th, 2020

@shallowWater7547

User Profile: sincereGrapefruit4682
sincereGrapefruit4682 November 30th, 2020

@shallowWater7547

User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 November 30th, 2020

@shallowWater7547 Poppy from the movie "Trollz" 😂☺🙂

load more
User Profile: Fang095
Fang095 November 29th, 2020

Dragons!!!!!!!!!!!

Person below me: Mountains or Beaches?

User Profile: rebecca947
rebecca947 November 29th, 2020

@Fang095

Very tough question, I love both. Seeing as I sprained my ankle on a hike, I'll say beach for now.

If you were to have an alter ego, what would your alter ego's personality be like?

User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 November 30th, 2020

@rebecca947 My alter ego's personality will be smart and psychotic. 😂

User Profile: TeaKing14
TeaKing14 June 29th, 2021

@rebecca947

Silent, grumpy and likes coffee.

load more
load more
User Profile: Solemntruth
Solemntruth November 29th, 2020

@rebecca947

My alter ego would be confident, reckless and artistic. She would be the kind who make friends left and right.

Which is that one moment in your life that you wished to go back to?

User Profile: sympatheticMango8257
sympatheticMango8257 November 29th, 2020

@Solemntruth

This is an excellent question! :D I wish I could go back to the moment when I was 15 and visiting my grandfather during his birthday. I was too shy and embarassed to play violin even though he loved that I was a musician and heading me play. I should have played for him more music on my violin while I still had the chance.

Question: If you could teleport to any visit place or person in the world right now, where would you go?

User Profile: rachsxo
rachsxo November 29th, 2020

@sympatheticMango8257

I would teleport to Rabat, Morocco! I visited six years ago and I loved everything about it, however I don't think I spent nearly enough time there as I wanted to. I'd love to travel back someday!

Question: If you could have dinner with any person in the world, dead or alive, who would it be?

User Profile: caringStrawberry47
caringStrawberry47 November 29th, 2020

@rachsxo i would love to have dinner with either dumbledore, christian grey or jane austen.

question- if given the chance, would you choose to have flawless writing skills in all languages or reading skills in alll anguages?

November 29th, 2020

@caringStrawberry47

What I would give to have dinner with Jane Austen! I love her literature so much, she is just so intelligent and I love that she wrote courageous female characters at a time when women were oppressed. I definitely admire her.

As for your question ... a very intelligent question indeed. I would probably want to have flawless writing skills, because that way I could write out anything I needed to read and then understand what I wrote, effectively understanding the meaning of what I read. I am very interested in linguistics, and I am learning to speak Latin ... it reminds me of your question because knowing Latin roots lets me roughly translate a lot of languages that I don't know but that are based on Latin. ;)

load more
load more
User Profile: TeaKing14
TeaKing14 June 29th, 2021

@sympatheticMango8257

My Grandfather. I'd ask him about his life and if he enjoyed it (tho I'm sure he did judging from stories about him, but it would be nice to have tea with him and see what he was like). Or maybe Gandhi, he seems cool.

load more
load more
User Profile: Fkinsadclown
Fkinsadclown November 29th, 2020

I'm beginning to love books. I am currently reading 1Q84. If someone knows it and/or read the whole stuff, I want to hug you.

Question: What books do you recommend? Or what books have made you think for real and question yourself?

User Profile: sympatheticMango8257
sympatheticMango8257 November 29th, 2020

@Fkinsadclown

Hugs!! I also read 1Q84 before and what a profound story! :')

November 30th, 2020

@Fkinsadclown

I like the author R.A Salvatore, hes a fantasy adventure writer, hes also done some star wars books. The series warrior cats is pawsome as well

load more
User Profile: Fkinsadclown
Fkinsadclown November 29th, 2020

Favorite character from DC?

User Profile: msmeries
msmeries November 29th, 2020

@Fkinsadclown Harley Quinn 😊

User Profile: Trebleclef2
Trebleclef2 November 30th, 2020

@Fkinsadclown

Static Shock

load more