Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Birthday badges to celebrate 3 years.... CAN YOU EARN ALL THREE??

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

I dare ALL OF YOU to try and earn the hat trick (all 3 badges)!!

3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday

3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message

Challenge: figure out how to earn all 3 !! Hint: most are located in this forum category :D

228
July 9th, 2016

Good morning everyone on 7 Cups

Hope you all have a wonderful day

User Profile: ChapterNate
ChapterNate July 9th, 2016

Shootout to @Millichidunlinas for being very kind to me when I asked for advice on being a listener and giving me a confidence boost.

User Profile: ChapterNate
ChapterNate July 9th, 2016

A personal milestone of me would be taking a chat about self harm, as this is a sensitive issue of my past, and I felt great about being able to help someone when I know how hard it is to feel like that.

User Profile: happyfoot15
happyfoot15 July 9th, 2016

Hug-a-friend: I'd like to give a shoutout to @BeachDay2196 for being a lovely member of this community and my first 7 cups friend :) p.s- we are twins

July 9th, 2016

@happyfoot15 Thanks twin! You're the best!

load more
User Profile: moonshine06
moonshine06 July 9th, 2016

Dooonnnee. Happy bday, 7cups.

User Profile: happyfoot15
happyfoot15 July 9th, 2016

3rd Birthday Milestone - I just had one of my milestone moments :) I gave the mock chat to become a verified listener a few minutes ago. Feeling like it went well, hopefully will get the badge within a week :D

User Profile: skymistress
skymistress July 9th, 2016

Happy birthday, 7cups! <3

I shared my referral link on twitter and here's my shout-out for the Hug-a-friend: @whisperpillow for being the first listener I talked to and for having helped a lot in a very stressful time and @PricexField for being one of the most helpful listeners to me recently :D

User Profile: Maaarbri
Maaarbri July 9th, 2016

Happy birthday 7Cups💜💜<3:)

User Profile: SMStar
SMStar July 9th, 2016

Happy birthday 7Cups

User Profile: RadiantRed
RadiantRed July 9th, 2016

Happy Birthday 7Cups! 🎁🎂🎁🎂🎁🎂