Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Birthday badges to celebrate 3 years.... CAN YOU EARN ALL THREE??

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

I dare ALL OF YOU to try and earn the hat trick (all 3 badges)!!

3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday

3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message

Challenge: figure out how to earn all 3 !! Hint: most are located in this forum category :D

228
User Profile: 8bluebird8
8bluebird8 July 11th, 2016

OK, shout-out to goldenheart88 thank you

User Profile: proactiveTiger3409
proactiveTiger3409 July 14th, 2016

When do we actually recieve these badges?

User Profile: Serifeee
Serifeee July 20th, 2016

smileysmileysmileyhappy happy happy nice years and Birthday angelheart 7 cups

July 20th, 2016

Thankyou for all the support that you have given me ❤💛💚💜💓💝💘💗💕💟💖

User Profile: AyanoTsukimi3
AyanoTsukimi3 July 20th, 2016

Referral Link: Done :)

Milestone: I just joined this year and it has been an amazing experience! I fell out on listening for a while, but after coming back, I knew I had missed out on so much.. Thank you guys, for creating a magical community!

Hug-A-Friend: I had a great chat with NiceGuy4U , a wonderful listener :)

User Profile: LucyInTheSky
LucyInTheSky July 20th, 2016

@Laura

I think there are a few people who might not have received badges for this, is this still in process or just an oversight? :D Thank you!

User Profile: Remina
Remina July 21st, 2016

@LucyInTheSky

tjey had to post in the specific threads for each . They still can

User Profile: LucyInTheSky
LucyInTheSky July 21st, 2016

@BurningEmber

Oh! Okay, not just in this thread! or in feed? That makes sense! Thanks :)

User Profile: Remina
Remina July 21st, 2016

@LucyInTheSky

Yeah haha the threads automatically give em :D

load more
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow August 29th, 2016

@BurningEmber hey em i posted on twitter n other 2 here , did i do right or where else should hv i posted coz i didnt get the MILESTONE BADGE.........

User Profile: Remina
Remina August 30th, 2016

@RideaRainbow

D: this is the announcing thread. I dont know the link to the one that is the right one .. um I tag @Laura

load more
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow August 29th, 2016

@BurningEmber hey em i posted on twitter n other 2 here , did i do right or where else should hv i posted coz i didnt get the MILESTONE BADGE.........

load more
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow August 28th, 2016

@LucyInTheSky Thanx for bringing it up Lucy....... I applied for all 3 , got 2 badges n no word on the Milestone one....... would love to know my status on it........!!!!!!!

Thanx

load more
User Profile: OfTheSpotlessMind
OfTheSpotlessMind July 25th, 2016

Happy Birthday to 7 Cups!!!

A personnal milestone for me that 7 cups helped with was getting closer to my father and brother. Those relationships are much better now :) ...... Another of course is conecting and help as many people as I can on 7 cups as a listener.

User Profile: Nada
Nada August 29th, 2016

do i get them separately ?

User Profile: Kutless
Kutless September 16th, 2016

Wahoooooo!!!

User Profile: TheFallenOne14s
TheFallenOne14s September 25th, 2016

@Laura

well , i did post here before, but it wasn't full of the 3 , so lets try again,

A huge Shout out to @MoonChild17 , as she is my listener and closest friend who have helped me a lot though rough times

my milestone is to maintain a 5 stars rating, Done it i'm finally maintaining it

third and final thing have done it 7 july but i did it again and shared my personal link to my twitter

so what's next?