3 Birthday badges to celebrate 3 years.... CAN YOU EARN ALL THREE??
I dare ALL OF YOU to try and earn the hat trick (all 3 badges)!!
3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday
3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!
3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message
Challenge: figure out how to earn all 3 !! Hint: most are located in this forum category :D
Woo
Can I still earn these badges @Laura
Birthday Star: I shared my referral link to a friend recently, who made an account.
Birthday Shout-Out: I would like to thank one of the first listeners I connected with, @healinglight7. The advice given to me by this listener helped me during a hard time and stuck with me. She helped me focus on school, instead of negative people who had brought me down in the past and were attempting to still do that.
Shared my referral link with another listener and another member
Shared my referral link in twitter and had helped two people to join new here
3rs bday milestone - i received the verfied listeners badge :)
3rd Bday Hug-a-friend - This shout out goes to ececho for being such a great support to me and a reliable guide in helping me with difficult chats. Thanks a lot for being there for me. And a huge shoutout to the entire forum and feed team for helpingme out everytime
@TheThomas Thank you for making me drool over food <3
hey :D
Glen , Laura and the 7 Cups Community
Happy 3rd Birthday 7 Cups