Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Birthday badges to celebrate 3 years.... CAN YOU EARN ALL THREE??

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

I dare ALL OF YOU to try and earn the hat trick (all 3 badges)!!

3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday

3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message

Challenge: figure out how to earn all 3 !! Hint: most are located in this forum category :D

228
User Profile: EleNergy
EleNergy July 7th, 2016

@Laura

3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday

I don't want to post a link to my tweet (that would break the no personal social media rule), but here's what I wrote:

"It's @7Cupsot THIRD BIRTHDAY! Become a member or listener today!! https://www.7cups.com/12021058"

3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!

As for my milestone, I have grown to become more empathetic, I think. Listening to more and more people has allowed mre to learn more about human emotion and how I can relate to others. I love being able to share 7 Cups with others!

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message

@Shayshu We first met just a few days ago; you started as a member, but you're now a Listener yourself! Thank you for always checking in on me and helping me learn more about myself as well. You're so encouraging and I know that you can get through anything that comes your way.

Happy birthday, 7 Cups!

User Profile: Fandomer27
Fandomer27 July 7th, 2016

What/how do you do the birthday badge thing??

User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 July 7th, 2016

@Fandomer27

You have to go on a little scavanger hunt and find the correct forums to post in smiley

User Profile: Fandomer27
Fandomer27 July 7th, 2016

@Emily619 um, still don't really understand but thanks😂😂

User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 July 7th, 2016

@Fandomer27

Hint: They're in this forum thread heart

User Profile: Fandomer27
Fandomer27 July 7th, 2016

@Emily619okau I think I get it now, thanks

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: JustAnotherGuy7
JustAnotherGuy7 July 7th, 2016

Birthday Star: Posted to my twitter account

Birthday Hug-a-friend: Stacey12 for being a good friend and someone I can really bond with!

Birthday Milestone: It will be almost 2 years that I have been on this site, I can't believe of all the changes.

INCREDIBLE

User Profile: LucyInTheSky
LucyInTheSky July 7th, 2016

I already got the first one, but for the 2nd two , I posted in my feed about my accompishments over the past year on 7 Cups, as well as a shoutout to all the people on 7 Cups that have impacted my life :D Thank you, @Laura for this opportunity :) I hope to make you proud!

User Profile: Rwj678
Rwj678 July 7th, 2016

@Laura

1. Have shared my referral link.

2. Over this past year I have been trying to beome more active not only as a listener but as a leader. I'm going through the steps to become a mentor and definitley want to help those that are newer listeners to also become active in their roles.

3. @Project has really been helping me lately to learn all the ins and outs of becoming a good mentor. Have had great discussions with him so far and he is most helpful and insightful. He has set the bar high for other mentors.

User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin July 7th, 2016

@Laura

WOW what a year here...HAPPY BIRTHDAY 7CUPS!!!!!

For me I have so many memories with 7cups. Ive also grown so much in this year, thanks to some awesome dedicated listenes here as well as some of the 7cups team...ok I will jst number things

1. Awesome listeners who gave me their unlimited time and ears. Who showed me how to trust and to find me

2. OMG the 7cups teams...thank you for allowing me to enjoy Socail Soldiers and Appreciation Team

3. Pople...people here are amazing...some have a spot in my heart

4. Diversity...so love that we are not the same and live in the same town. Love the difference here as well as the acceptance

Ok well I can go on and on...but mostly sending abig hug to those that havechatted with me over little things to big things......you know who you are

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 7CUPS

User Profile: An0dyne
An0dyne July 7th, 2016

3rd Birthday Star: I joined the tumblr social soldiers and have my link in my description.

3rd Birthday Milestone: Don't know if this counts as a milestone, but I just wanted to share it.

When I first joined 7cups, I had very little confidence in myself and never thought I could help anyone. I couldn't help even help myself, so why was I even trying? Still, I kept going because I remembered what it was like when I was going through a rough patch and I had no one there for me. I never wanted anyone to feel that sense of helplessness, so I realized I wanted to stay and help others to the best of my abilities.

I really struggled at first because I was so afraid that the people I was talking to would hate what I was saying and I wouldn't be able to help them. However, after about my tenth chat, I already felt braver and more confident than I had in a long time. For once in my life, I actually felt like I had a purpose. And as time progressed, I felt so much better about my skills as a listener and I felt like I gained a really interesting perspective that I otherwise wouldn't have had by talking to members. My cold wall that I had put up for so many years was finally broken down when I figured out how to empathize with a lot of the members. Not only did that effect me here, but it also effected me in real life. I wasn't the bitter person I used to be anymore, I was finally at peace.

Sorry, this is really long, it's just this place has really helped me understand people and myself better. I just wanted to thank everyone for this amazing opportunity.<3

User Profile: supportiveFreedom51
supportiveFreedom51 July 7th, 2016

Birthday Star: Shared my referral link on my facebook account

Birthday Milestone: Ive reached 73 referral clicks!!

Birthday Hug-A-Friend: Shout out to @2ndgenpoet for being an inspiring person and an awesome listener :)

User Profile: Jessicka
Jessicka July 7th, 2016

3rd Birthday Star: Here

3rd Birthday Milestone: Here

3rd Birthday Hug-a-friend: Here

heart Hope this suffices; Happy birthday 7 Cups of Tea! I'm glad to be a part of the celebration! heart

July 8th, 2016

3rd Birthday Milestone:

Over the past month, I have truly learned a lot about listening and the idea of empathy and compassion through 7cups! It is an indescribable feeling to be able to develop into a better person day by day here.

3rd Birthday Hug-a-friend:

A HUGE APPRECIATIVE SHOUT-OUT TO @bluecubie for being such an awesome buddy on 7cups :D I really enjoy our little talks and your occasional hilariousness :-) Most importantly, I really appreciate your presence heh :P Thank you for listening to my rants even though they can get a bit off some times and thank you for accepting me for who I am <3