Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3rd Bday Spread the Love by Honoring those who have made an impact on you!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

We all love & need hugs! Give someone in the community a digital hug/ shoutout & spread the love this birthday season! Once you do, post to this thread to earn the 3rd Bday Hug-a-friend badge!

287
User Profile: Nada
Nada October 10th, 2016

@Irishrose2016 You have been so kind, awesome and sweet to me ^-^ <3 I can't describe how amazing and pawesome you are :o! ROSE IS THE BEST ^-^ *Hugs*

User Profile: Pri009
Pri009 October 11th, 2016

S/o'd my listener bud

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 12th, 2016

love my listeners

User Profile: LavenderSunnySummer
LavenderSunnySummer October 14th, 2016

Same for me. I love my listeners. They are always there for me and have become my friends. heart

User Profile: littleBeary
littleBeary October 14th, 2016

:)

User Profile: PuppyLove13
PuppyLove13 November 26th, 2016

@Solaire *hugs*

User Profile: Solaire
Solaire November 27th, 2016

@PuppyLove13 Hugs ;D

load more
User Profile: Keanan
Keanan December 3rd, 2016

I love finding these older things and I'll honour @roisin2016 as it's her birthday today :')

User Profile: TheHuggleMonster
TheHuggleMonster December 4th, 2016

Everyone <3

January 15th, 2017

@Want2StayHappy Thanks!

User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 January 31st, 2017

@Laura

Over the past few years you have been a big help to my grouth here at 7Cups. I guess without knowing it you have helped me grow and to be a better Listener and shown me how to try and learn with limited support,

I want to say Thank you