Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3rd Bday Spread the Love by Honoring those who have made an impact on you!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

We all love & need hugs! Give someone in the community a digital hug/ shoutout & spread the love this birthday season! Once you do, post to this thread to earn the 3rd Bday Hug-a-friend badge!

287
User Profile: SpeedyHare
SpeedyHare February 1st, 2017

Everyone heart

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 February 13th, 2017

@compassionategirl90 made me feel better by replying to one of my forum posts.

User Profile: CompassionateGirl90
CompassionateGirl90 February 13th, 2017

@crimsonMelon8700 I'm glad! heart

load more
User Profile: Gabe
Gabe March 15th, 2017

Here's my late shoutout but I'd like to thank Alex and Lucy for being such great friends and helpers to me on here. (Better late than never I suppose.)

User Profile: Power14
Power14 March 16th, 2017

hey i am sorry i am late but its better late than never i want to hug everone i got so much love from 7 cups family

User Profile: carefulLychee723
carefulLychee723 June 11th, 2017

Thank you everyone.

User Profile: aquaBalloon1299
aquaBalloon1299 June 18th, 2017

I would like to give a shout out to everyone on seven cups.

User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim June 19th, 2017

I want to give a shoutout to @allnaturalJoy39 for the kind listening they offered me. They helped me feel better after talking with them. Our conversation changed the course of my day for the better.

User Profile: KaylaBella
KaylaBella June 26th, 2017

@Laura

I did this last year but never recieved the badge frown

User Profile: KaylaBella
KaylaBella June 26th, 2017

@Laura nevermind :P

load more
User Profile: ambitiousTalker2046
ambitiousTalker2046 June 26th, 2017

Hugs to everyone.

User Profile: dancingStrawberry34
dancingStrawberry34 July 10th, 2017

@Harsvin