Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3rd Bday Spread the Love by Honoring those who have made an impact on you!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

We all love & need hugs! Give someone in the community a digital hug/ shoutout & spread the love this birthday season! Once you do, post to this thread to earn the 3rd Bday Hug-a-friend badge!

287
User Profile: Introvert73
Introvert73 July 7th, 2016

I wanted to give a shout out and a HUGE thank you! to @cristina33 I can hoestly say that your patience, kindness, and help is a big reason

i havent totally failed the internship lol... You have no idea how much I apprecate you, thank you

User Profile: uniquePresence20
uniquePresence20 July 7th, 2016

I wanted to say thank you to all the Mentors, Support Folk, and Peer Supporters who have helped me out along the way. The Listener Support Room has been awesome when I need help with a chat or just to unwind after listening. Thank you all for the help and support!

@JaceofSpades @PolarCat, @vivelespatates @MissZ @Power @musicalMagic @AutumnLeigh @Liz1000 @coolviberations @fluffyUnicorns84 @KrinkTheMellowUnicorn @wonderfulPumpkin71 @Laura @Annie @Amelia @Jarysa @PoliteOcean @MelAllyouneedislove @Claire91 @GlenM @ALotOfOtherPeopleNotOnMyList

User Profile: coolvibes
coolvibes July 7th, 2016

@uniquePresence20 thank youn soom much and you are appreciated just the same for everything you do and your continuing kindness that helps make this site a better place to grow with

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna July 7th, 2016

@uniquePresence20

Awh, you brighten up my days!

User Profile: MissZ
MissZ July 8th, 2016

@uniquePresence20 Thank you, you are lovely!

User Profile: musicalMagic
musicalMagic July 10th, 2016

@uniquePresence20 thank you so much for this I actually ran across this accidentally when reading this thread and was pleasantly surprised. I honestly love your presence when I see you and we are in LSR or any room together. I think you are an awesome and supportive person! Thank you for all you do everyday! Sending *hugs*💞

load more
User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS July 7th, 2016

To my amazing mentor @Dillion, I could not have gotten to where I am today without your constant words of encouragement and support. You have always been so patient and understanding with everything that I need! No matter what the situation was, you were always able to calm me down and reassure me that it would be okay. I cannot thank you enough for all the time and effort you have put into mentoring me and helping me grow and become the best listener I could ever be. Without your support, I could would not be where I am today, coaching other listeners and helping them grow. Ever since that day I clicked on your profile, I have always admired you and aspire to become like you. You truly are such an inspiration to me! Your kindness has always been something that I truly admire in you every single day. I am so grateful that we are besties for life now and that we got to know each other and that we are where we are today! I will always remember everything that you have always done for me and I will never forget how much dedication you put into mentoring me! Thank you Dillion, for everything that you have done and still continue to do for me, to this day! You are an amazing mentor, teacher & friend!

User Profile: Dillion
Dillion July 9th, 2016

@Dancernhealer *huggles* You are incredibly smart, talented, and resourceful! I see so much potentional with you, and I really love doing what we do! Together, I feel invinsible!

User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS July 10th, 2016

*huggles* We do make an amazing team! <3 We are invinsible! You are amazing!!! @Dillion

load more
load more
User Profile: HopeAlways16
HopeAlways16 July 7th, 2016

@TeenHelper1 This one is for you. You accepted to talk to me when I had a really rough night and you calmed me down so nothing bad happened. I'm so thankful and hopefully we'll continue talking, but this time about some happier topics smiley

A hug to my Mentor @cristiana33 whom I appreciate a lot. Thanks for helping me during internship.

But in the end, I'd like to send a HUGE hug to everyone in 7Cups community 'cause you guys are amazing. I'm so glad I can be part of this family. heart

User Profile: cristiana33
cristiana33 July 7th, 2016

@HopeAlways16

A hug to you too dear!!! heart

load more
User Profile: ArwaS
ArwaS July 7th, 2016

@dancernhealer Hey, Sansa twinny <3 Here is a huggleee *hug* from me to you. You really deserve some warmth and hugs <3 I love you a lottle and thank you for everything you have done for me and for this community and for how strong you have been recently, you are so courageous and sweet and caring and just awww. I am so proud of you never forgetti <3

User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS July 7th, 2016

Awww! Thank you so much Floofer! You know how much this means to me! I really needed this hug and these kind words right now! <3 @arxxxh

load more
User Profile: Unicornriley
Unicornriley July 7th, 2016

@Iara @JaceOfSpades @Arxxxh

Thank you all for being awesome, all of the listeners and admins/mentors are awesome I love you all!

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna July 7th, 2016

@Oliver12

Awwh, and thank you for al the hard work you put in to help us all out heart

load more
User Profile: murmurouseff
murmurouseff July 7th, 2016

@Rishabhisnottyfourzero40 has been a very good friend and with a great sense of humour. I like talking to him. He is fun.

User Profile: kindperson7
kindperson7 July 7th, 2016

@Istand4peace and @falling8leaves , Thank you once again for being with me through my hard times . This is just another reminder for you to realize how fabulous you are ! :-) Keep up the great job ! You really have a huge impact on my life :-)

User Profile: Peace
Peace July 7th, 2016

@kindperson7 kind person :')

load more
User Profile: LittleLotte
LittleLotte July 7th, 2016

I know I've thanked you before @Claire91 but I want to say it again, the support you gave me really helped to boost me and I'm now able to leave the house almost every day!

User Profile: MidniteAngel
MidniteAngel July 7th, 2016

@NewRomantic677

@Skye221

@Jelle

@Ace13

@Prayfortheheartless

@ih0pe

@CelegnirCuthalion

@EnigmaticPetrichor

@CoryIsHere

@KenSebirion

@katie2001

@Athos

@Siove

@Linke

@Glue

@NikofMyths

@RammyMarie

@ElectricalDeer87

@SkyisBlue

@Photogeek06804

@colorfulJoy84

@IAmJustAnAspiringScientist97

@Amelia

@KitaKat

@me

I think we should have a round of applause for these fabulous humans and for everything they've done for us in the 7 cups community

User Profile: NewRomantic677
NewRomantic677 July 7th, 2016

@MidniteAngel Aww, thanks bae ❤ You've also done tons of amazeballs stuffies for the community and you deserve the hugest round applause :)

User Profile: JoyfulJuls
JoyfulJuls July 7th, 2016

@MidniteAngel

awwwwww licorice *tackle hugs and gives round of applause to my lovely angel herself* I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3

load more