Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Birthday Quotes: Why do you love 7 cups?

User Profile: Kate
Kate June 11th, 2018

7 Cups' 5th Birthday is coming up next month and we need your help!

Tell us in this thread why you love 7 Cups or how 7 Cups has helped you and we will turn your quotes into a graphic that will be shared on 7 Cups social media throughout the Birthday Week Celebration.

Make sure you're following 7 Cups on IG, Twitter and Facebook and keep an eye out for your quotes during the first week of July.

106
User Profile: MonBon
MonBon June 12th, 2018

this quote isn't specific to 7 cups, but i've always liked the quote: "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle"

1 reply
User Profile: JenniferGrubeLCSW
JenniferGrubeLCSW June 13th, 2018

@MonBon Very True and I've seen this hundreds of times!

User Profile: Kate
Kate OP July 6th, 2018

load more
User Profile: cuddleslikespie
cuddleslikespie June 12th, 2018

I'm still fairly new to 7 cups but it's helped me in a way where I feel more confident and even more mature. So with that said, a quote I have is this: "You're the best. Deal with it."

User Profile: Hamilfan77
Hamilfan77 June 12th, 2018

When I found 7 cups for the first time I felt completely lost and broken. I was ashamed to ask for help and had been searching the internet for anything that might help me. The listeners I met we're amazing and as I slowly worked my way through the progress path I started to feel like my life had a meaning again. It was the most amazing feeling. Eventually I joined the listening team myself and the is nothing that is more rewarding than being able to help people that are in the same place as you. As you talk to them it's crazy to see how much you say applies to your own life as well. I am so grateful for the 7 cups community, I don't think I would be here without it.

1 reply
User Profile: Kate
Kate OP July 6th, 2018

@Hamilfan77

load more
June 12th, 2018

@Kate

I am glad to be a part of 7 cups, an amazing platform to share your problems without being judged

User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS June 12th, 2018

Tagging some people who might be interested!

@Anomalia @Annie @Alex @ArwaS @Brightheart993 @Cory @Frankie @Hope @Emily619 @fluffyUnicorns84 @FrozenYoghurt @Heather @Kat @IreKat @Ila @ItsJoel @Rose @Jenna @Jayhon @KrinkTheMellowUnicorn @Laura @Erica @Mark5 @MayaRainbow2 @MelAllyouneedislove @Pali @Pat @RaCat @OpsTops @Erato @RainyLeaves @Harieo @HeyItsSidxox @Yendi @PhoenixAsh @Katiev @mysteriousdreamer76 @Zammn @summertimesamness @spunkymonkey100 @onedirection1213 @neverendingmusic92 @pureriver55 @BlueberryFriend @emsworld @MistyMagic @ASilentObserver @Kate @Eccho @AaliyahXOXO @Lucy @butterflyPessimist @peppermintlove @IcedEthan @Annie @Alice @Power @Firebolt110 @RumpleSteeleSkin @Mango3 @tazcares @vivelespatates @WendyBird15 @Power @PolarLight @soulsings @Jenna @PolarCat @Anggi @PoliteOcean @eviesweet

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove June 12th, 2018

Every voice matters and every voice is important. Together we are able to achieve incredible things and I am excited to see our community grow ❤️

User Profile: viola05
viola05 June 12th, 2018

A quote for 7cups from my side💝

If your days are gloomy and all you are facing is grey sky

come to 7cups because,

It will fill your days with happiness like it's bright sun day.

User Profile: Strauberryjam
Strauberryjam June 12th, 2018

From getting help from others and even helping others myself, 7Cups has been an amazing experience for me. Even though not every single Listener I've spoken to about my issues takes everything I say seriously/professionally, they were still very helpful, and I really do hope the people I've helped think the same way. I've been a member on 7Cups for over two years now, and I don't regret joining at all!

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 June 12th, 2018

You can't put into words what makes 7 cups different. No day at 7 cups is ever the same. Not dull or boring. Maybe that's why it's different.

User Profile: Kahali
Kahali June 12th, 2018

7 cups has been really awesome so far.

It has really helped me out at times when i felt like i was so stressed that I could hardly go on and today its your birthday, your 5th year anniversary woaho!!

I just want to say a big thank you to 7cups, i want you to know i really appreciate you.. Muah

Happy Birthday!! Cheers!!

1 reply
User Profile: Kate
Kate OP July 6th, 2018

@Kahali

load more