Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Birthday Quotes: Why do you love 7 cups?

User Profile: Kate
Kate June 11th, 2018

7 Cups' 5th Birthday is coming up next month and we need your help!

Tell us in this thread why you love 7 Cups or how 7 Cups has helped you and we will turn your quotes into a graphic that will be shared on 7 Cups social media throughout the Birthday Week Celebration.

Make sure you're following 7 Cups on IG, Twitter and Facebook and keep an eye out for your quotes during the first week of July.

106
User Profile: redLunch4107
redLunch4107 June 13th, 2018

@Kate

My 7cups family is there with open arms, even when nobody else can be. I feel supported even on my messiest days

User Profile: Kate
Kate OP July 6th, 2018

@redLunch4107

load more
User Profile: Blaise23
Blaise23 June 13th, 2018

At the time I joined 7 cups I was lost. This place made me a stronger person mentally and I feel more mature now. I also got an opportunity to support and share my feelings with my fellow beings across the world. We connect beyond boundaries, countries, states, languages, etc.

I think this is a sacred place where we understand each other and grow together.

I would do my best to reach out.

ALL THE BEST 7 CUPS!!!

Wishing you a "Prosperous 5th Birthday"

@MarayaMUNROE

User Profile: Kate
Kate OP July 6th, 2018

@MarayaMUNROE

User Profile: Blaise23
Blaise23 July 10th, 2018

@Kate

Nice picture😎😎😃😊

load more
load more
User Profile: jennicole0920
jennicole0920 June 13th, 2018

@Kate I love 7 cups because there is always somebody to support me on my journey, no matter how hard it might seem. They always have a hypothetical shoulder to cry on and they have encouraged so many struggling people to get out there and face their fears, I love you 7 cups!

User Profile: RaCat
RaCat June 13th, 2018

7 Cups is a place where one can be their true self. It doesn't care about your race, religion, gender identity, sexuality or diagnose and see a person in you firstly. heart

User Profile: Kate
Kate OP July 6th, 2018

@RaCat

User Profile: RaCat
RaCat July 7th, 2018

@Kate awww this is so great! thank you heart

load more
load more
User Profile: Bela1
Bela1 June 13th, 2018

I love 7 cups because it helps a ton of people everywhere.

User Profile: Coltonisvalid
Coltonisvalid June 13th, 2018

7cups gave me a family that always supports me no matter what and helps me through tough times. Happy birthday 7cups :)

User Profile: butterflyPessimist
butterflyPessimist June 17th, 2018

@Kate

Everyone is so supportive and helpful.

User Profile: JadeKalanchoe
JadeKalanchoe June 28th, 2018

I've joined the community recently, but I felt in love with 7 Cups and all the wonderful people here already. It's magical to see how much a simple message from a listener changes a member's day or how we learn from other's experiences and support. It's good to have someone to listen you, and It's even better to know you CAN be better everyday. It's really really magical to be able to show support and be supported in the same measure.

Things have been a little better for me since I joined 7 Cups. I feel like I have a secret place where I can be myself and have feelings without feeling guilty or bad about me. I can see why this is such a wonderful community and now all I can say is THANK YOU! Thank you 7 Cups of Tea for existing and THANK YOU for all the WONDERFUL AND AMAZING PEOPLE that work really hard to make this place the best place possible.

heartheartHAPPY BIRTHDAY 7 CUPS!!!heartheart

"Theres something really powerful about groups and shared experiences. People might be skeptical about their ability to change if theyre by themselves, but a group will convince them to suspend disbelief. A community creates belief."

- Charles Duhigg

#7Cups5thBirthday #HappyBirthday #7Cups

User Profile: Kate
Kate OP June 28th, 2018

@JadeKalanchoe We're happy to have you!! Welcome!

load more
User Profile: GrahZeymahzin
GrahZeymahzin June 28th, 2018

Coming into 7 cups, I had no clue what I was doing and now I have learned so much and improved myself through learning how to listen to others. I have built up my own self esteem every time I do something right and I have learned every time I made a mistake. I have already gotten so far alone my journey and I am looking forward to someday reaching my goals as a listener and as a person who loves helping everyone. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found 7 Cups. I love being here and helping out so much.

Happy Birthday 7 Cups!!!

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna July 1st, 2018

@Kate

I love 7 cups for being this extraordinary community that has countless efforts towards supporting diverse people on diverse topics, being an inclusive environment for all, increasing awareness and fighting stigma, being a place where people can feel accepted and understood, and for bringing joy to so many here.

User Profile: Kate
Kate OP July 6th, 2018

@Jenna

load more