Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups has helped me reach [you fill in here] personal growth moment!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your personal growth moment with the community

Earn the 3rd birthday Milestone badge for sharing!!

192
User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta September 26th, 2016

When I reached out to get help via this application/website, I was going through a tough time and had been coping with a recent traumatic experience. 7 Cups helped me get to a better place and figure out ways to cope with that traumatic experience. Through the help of listeners and members in the forums and feeds, I have improved as a person.

October 9th, 2016

7 cups has helped me to realize that I want to help others find themselves again. I want to light up their darkness and help illuminate their worlds laugh By doing this it makes my world brighter. I hope that one day I will be able to be a successful listener.

User Profile: LaughingOtter
LaughingOtter October 10th, 2016

7 cups is teaching me about balance in my life. How to take care of myself as well as to care for others. I am trying to do both and finding a balance is hard but I hope that I can find a happy medium as helping others makes me feel so good. I love it when I can make others smile and when I can't I don't mind sitting with people in their darkest moments.

User Profile: Pri009
Pri009 October 11th, 2016

7Cups has made me be more patient and has taught me to be a kinder and a more receptive listener to people around me irl.

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 12th, 2016

7 cups has given me a way to cope

User Profile: ApplePiney
ApplePiney October 18th, 2016

@HalliwellSister

That's great! I'm so glad, it has given me ways to cope with things as well <3

load more
User Profile: littleBeary
littleBeary October 14th, 2016

a better awareness and ability to manage my issues, and friends!

User Profile: ApplePiney
ApplePiney October 18th, 2016

7 Cups has helped me come to realize who I am and how I can better myself to live a life I love <3

User Profile: Keanan
Keanan November 19th, 2016

I guess I grew in the community whe nafter already being a listener for over a year I actually tried to do a thing and applied for peer support

User Profile: Keanan
Keanan November 19th, 2016

@KeananWillListen and through this I was able to see that even the people who help the most people may need a little help themsleves which shows us we all aren't indestructible and need someone there for us sometimes :p

load more
User Profile: PuppyLove13
PuppyLove13 November 26th, 2016

It has helped me judge people lesser <3

January 15th, 2017

I learned about active listening, more about compassion and empathy.