Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups has helped me reach [you fill in here] personal growth moment!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your personal growth moment with the community

Earn the 3rd birthday Milestone badge for sharing!!

192
User Profile: Aryore
Aryore July 6th, 2016

7 Cups has given me more confidence and overcome my anxiety to help others through listening. I really feel encouraged when people tell me that I have helped them and I feel like I really am making a difference :)

User Profile: GingerBread212
GingerBread212 July 6th, 2016

7 Cups has hepled me cope better in difficult situations, be it mood swings, life transitions, or dealing with people of different mindsets. Slowly but surely I feel more purposeful in life

User Profile: decisiveSky4680
decisiveSky4680 July 6th, 2016

7 cups is helping me to look outside of myself at others and have empathy for them as well as look at myself and realize what is best for my life. I've been suffering with anxiety and maybe it is just time I remove all the things that cause it so that I may live life better.

User Profile: Aryore
Aryore July 6th, 2016

@decisiveSky4680 That's a very important ability, to be able to look outside of yourself :) it's awesome to hear not only you have been exercising empathy towards others, but also seeing with greater clarity what you really need, and getting up the courage to move on in order to overcome your anxiety. I wish you all the best <3

load more
User Profile: jr50
jr50 July 6th, 2016

Helped me reach out to others ,instead of staying inside my mind and feeling life is worthless and I am not who I wanted to be

July 6th, 2016

The ability to have more self confidence in myself. I try daily to be a good person. Most of the time I take all of the blame for others mistakes to make peace. But 7 cups has taught me I may make mistakes, but I am not a mistake. Conversation is a way to work through situations. When another in your life over talks, takes control, manipulates, and sabotages your self worth & blames you for everything rather than apologize and focus on their own wrongs: its considered beating a wild horse that won't ever tame. If you can't come together equally & only you feel heartache in every physical, mental, and emotional way: stop and reflect on your own self worth. You cannot change a person. You cannot help someone who is abusive. Letting them go may be hard but is it worth what you feel when you are with them? I am strong, smart, important, and a beautiful soul.

User Profile: freshHug78
freshHug78 July 6th, 2016

@indigoSky796 You are worthy ;) Cheers !

load more
User Profile: Adilet
Adilet July 6th, 2016

7 cups has helped me reach the goal of being able to love myself and talking about my feelings without feeling guilty or ashamed :) Thanks so much guys :D

User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 July 6th, 2016

@Laura

7 Cups has helped me reach my full potiental let me see things about myself I couldnt at all see for myself and hit my soft spots with the amount of love and everything I have recieved!

User Profile: keepsmiling3
keepsmiling3 July 6th, 2016

@Laura

7Cups has helped me so much...But I have become a better person as a whole, Emotionally I have learnt that it is ok to show emotion, As well as knowing that even though I may be finding times hard, Having somebody reach out to me is one of best feelings and reminds me that all is going to be ok

User Profile: questshy
questshy July 6th, 2016

7 cups has helped me reach a point where i am okay with getting out of my comfort zone in many situations.

User Profile: Sydney
Sydney July 6th, 2016

7 Cups helped me reach a goal, too!
I'm now better at active listening. smiley
And it's so valuable because I can use those skills in daily life without even thinking.
You never know when you might need to help someone, but now I'm always prepared when I have to.

User Profile: Glitterybaby
Glitterybaby July 6th, 2016

@Sydney I agree! 7cups is such a helpful websiteheartlaugh

User Profile: Rose
Rose October 18th, 2016

Definitely heart

load more
load more