Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups has helped me reach [you fill in here] personal growth moment!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your personal growth moment with the community

Earn the 3rd birthday Milestone badge for sharing!!

192
User Profile: DancingAlong
DancingAlong July 6th, 2016

Since I joined in December 2015 7 Cups has helped me...

-Manage conflict in personal interactions

-Improve my clinical skills and become so much better at making patients feel heard

-Remember the fun and love in life

-Take intentional time for self care.

heart

User Profile: emtomins02
emtomins02 July 6th, 2016

7 cups has helped me reach my goal of getting out of bed even when I feel like I can't. By watching their encouraging videos and listening to mindfulness exercises it's made the little steps seem big. That's what I aim for all the time now!

User Profile: Kerry1991
Kerry1991 July 6th, 2016

as helped me to overcome so many obstacules

User Profile: SimonTheGr8
SimonTheGr8 July 6th, 2016

7 Cups has helped me reach the ability to meet others who face similar issues to me, and it has even given me the ability to support others and pay back the community with what I have been provided with. Words can't express my love for our community, and for the people within it. For you, you reading this now. I love you, I belive in you. You matter to me <3 Stay strong lovely <3

User Profile: SimonTheGr8
SimonTheGr8 July 6th, 2016

7 Cups has helped me reach the ability to meet and bond with others who face similar issues to me. It has given me the chance to get support from others, and then pay the community back with the love and kidness which I have recieved from the people within it.

Words can't express my love for 7 Cups... and indeed for YOU. You reading this now, matter to me. I love you, and I belive in you. You can do it. There are so many open doors for you, and it can indeed take time to get through the right one. But you can't give up, keep trying and you will do it. I garuntee it! Stay strong lovely <3

User Profile: SimonTheGr8
SimonTheGr8 July 6th, 2016

7 Cups has helped me reach the ability to meet and bond with others who face similar issues to me. It has opened so many doors for me, and I can not only recieve support from a loving family when I'm in need of some support, but I can also pay back the community with the love and kindess which I have recieved during my time here.

Words cannot express my love for 7 Cups; and indeed for YOU. Yes you, reading this now, matter to me. I love you, I belive in you. You can get through this. There are so many available paths for you to take, and don't worry because it does take time for you to be able to just walk straight along the right one to suit your personal requirements. But I garuntee, you'll do it <3 Because you're amazing and inspirational and you are loved. Stay strong lovelies <3

User Profile: SimonTheGr8
SimonTheGr8 July 6th, 2016

Sorry about the spam posting ^ I was having some technical problems on the site.

User Profile: cinnamoncocoa
cinnamoncocoa July 6th, 2016

7cups has helped me get out of my head and pursue some goals. It has given me something I can actually do to help people and myself when I feel so limited.

User Profile: LittleLotte
LittleLotte July 6th, 2016

The personal growth that 7Cups has helped me with is getting out of the house more. I had a listener encourage me and listen to my anxieties and from barely leaving the house, I'm now out almost every day!

User Profile: olive3
olive3 July 6th, 2016

I know I can trust people now