Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups has helped me reach [you fill in here] personal growth moment!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your personal growth moment with the community

Earn the 3rd birthday Milestone badge for sharing!!

192
User Profile: beautifulGrace82
beautifulGrace82 July 6th, 2016

@Laura, I have become braver/more confident since joining this awesome family.

User Profile: mscoxie
mscoxie July 6th, 2016

@Laura 7cups has helped me grow as a person, to better myself, and to strengthen my skills. I will be forever appreciative of all I have learned and experienced here!! Yay 7cups!!! laughheart

User Profile: Scarletbutterfly
Scarletbutterfly July 6th, 2016

I have realized that I am stronger than I always thought that I am.

I had many opportunities to give up, but I used them to take a running start and kept going.

Thank you for teaching me this.

User Profile: Lee
Lee July 6th, 2016

7 Cups has helped me reach a personal growth moment wherein I could reach within myself and find the light. It has been inspiring, beautiful and enlightening.

User Profile: Anggi
Anggi July 6th, 2016

I have become more confident in my ability to talk to people because 7 Cups has taught me that we can build connection with so many different people even from different backgrounds.

User Profile: Casscass
Casscass July 6th, 2016

7 cups has helped me reach the ability to cope with challenges faced facee to face through teaching me calming techniques as a listener course. This has enabled me to then develop as a person and learn who I really am. This means that I can take what I learn from here and apply even more into every day life!

User Profile: SilentSerenityy
SilentSerenityy July 6th, 2016

@Laura

This is related to moderating, rather than being a listener, though I'm always growing as a listener. :)

Being a group mod has been difficult for me at times. It's brought me to tears, caused me anxiety and angered me as a result of people who just like to hurt others. But this has encouraged me to get support when I need it (I don't usually do) and also have more control of my emotions and know when to step away from things. Taking a deep breathe and realising it's only a small blip, not a huge problem to get stressed about (not sure why it bothers me so much in the first place) has helped me keep more control in my life too.

User Profile: GrayPebble
GrayPebble July 7th, 2016

@SilentSerenityy This is so awesome! Thank you for doing what you do <3 I hope I'll be able to grow as much as you have as a new group mod :)

load more
User Profile: KristenHR
KristenHR July 6th, 2016

@Laura

7 Cups has helped me to improve my communication skills with the members and guests that I chat with. I've learned to be a better listener by listening to their feedback about what they like and what they don't like. It has helped me to be a more conciencious person when listening on here and offline. I'm so appreciative to all my regular members who have continued to help me grow to be a better person. :)

User Profile: Hellelujahs
Hellelujahs July 6th, 2016

7cups has helped me grow so much. I've felt strong enough to go out and get professional help for my struggles and I've continued to grow more and more each time I come on the site. Thank you so much!

User Profile: holly29
holly29 July 6th, 2016

Since becoming a 7 Cups listener I have been a better listener to my friends and family, I've learnt the power of positive thinking and its helped me to realise just how important self care is not only here on 7cups but in my day to day life. smiley

User Profile: iseeseashells
iseeseashells July 6th, 2016

@holly29 that's wonderful :) I feel the same way

load more